valeriebach's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

valeriebach's Posts

It was NOT solved on the state level. The update a few minutes ago fixed the issue with the IRS, but not California.
I just got an update and the Federal 1041 was accepted, but California was rejected. I hope they'll fix this!
I am having the same problem on Lacerte. I am on the most current update!
I figured out the problem with your help! The tool utility program worked with printing to Lacerte pdf.  I've been printing to Adobe pdf all these years with no problem.  It's extra weird because the... See more...
I figured out the problem with your help! The tool utility program worked with printing to Lacerte pdf.  I've been printing to Adobe pdf all these years with no problem.  It's extra weird because the federal return still prints fine to Adobe pdf, but not CA.  Thank you!
It's the client copy, but also even when I try to print out partial returns or just one form, the pdf version doesn't print the numbers on the CA return.  And, yes, I rebooted.  It just started happe... See more...
It's the client copy, but also even when I try to print out partial returns or just one form, the pdf version doesn't print the numbers on the CA return.  And, yes, I rebooted.  It just started happening with a recent update.
Thanks.  I tried this but it didn't work.  It just started happening with one of the recent updates.  It was fine before that. I might have to call Lacerte, which is a pain.
Just pdf.  The federal is fine but not California.  Are  you printing California?  Maybe it's a glich in Lacerte with the state?  
I noticed recently that when I print a pdf copy of a return, the federal is fine, but the state (California) is not printing the numbers.  I have to print it to the printer, then scan it back to my c... See more...
I noticed recently that when I print a pdf copy of a return, the federal is fine, but the state (California) is not printing the numbers.  I have to print it to the printer, then scan it back to my computer to get a pdf version.
The couple legally married in 2019.   For years, one of them who considers herself as the owner reported the store as a self-employed business, while paying her spouse W-2 income.  They both filed in... See more...
The couple legally married in 2019.   For years, one of them who considers herself as the owner reported the store as a self-employed business, while paying her spouse W-2 income.  They both filed in Mexico and the U.S.  He filed the 2555 with his return every year.  Now that they're legally married, I can't imagine this is right.  I didn't do their tax returns in the past.  It's really twisting my brain.
I have a couple living in Mexico with dual citizen (US/Mexico). The wife owns a store there. The husband is her employee. Is his W-2 income exempt from income tax?