Camp1040's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camp1040's Posts

You're welcome.
I have had a few this season just do as @Terry53029  stated in his post. Be sure to enter the personal representative's name on the 1310 and it will flow to the IRS e-file Authentication statement in... See more...
I have had a few this season just do as @Terry53029  stated in his post. Be sure to enter the personal representative's name on the 1310 and it will flow to the IRS e-file Authentication statement in the program and that is how the 1310 gets signed.
Never used Docusign, may want to try telling spouse to sign their own name followed by surviving spouse.
@Jim-from-Ohio don't be shocked if I stop in and want to go to lunch. Jim I never defend my fee and you do not need to defend the number of returns you do. Although it does hurt when clients say "oh... See more...
@Jim-from-Ohio don't be shocked if I stop in and want to go to lunch. Jim I never defend my fee and you do not need to defend the number of returns you do. Although it does hurt when clients say "oh I was expecting to pay more"
@Jim-from-Ohio  Actually I will be in Grafton OH, maybe even closer than Medina!
Yeah, right. Who goes to Clevland  
Thank you everyone for the info, the laughs and the experience. Not off to Pittsburg, but off to Clevland in a few days!!!
You generally expense the unused start up cost in the year of closing.
Oops! Or any "Generally" Generally, you must file an amended return within 3 years after the date you filed your original return or 2 years after the date you paid the tax, whichever is later. If y... See more...
Oops! Or any "Generally" Generally, you must file an amended return within 3 years after the date you filed your original return or 2 years after the date you paid the tax, whichever is later. If you filed early, count from the April tax deadline.
Put that amended return to the side and work on your current returns. As you know, you can't efile a 2020 amended return so no rush.
As Skylane said.....Plus you should have unearned income for the dependent, if no other qualifying education expenses.
@rbynaker Wrote: Worth a try.  Ordered one from Amazon Did it work!!
Hence, the Roadrunner moniker!!!
@IRonMaN  I think it is the street creds that you have with the USPS employees and the orginazaton from the summer job after high school.
A 6 state return and only one paper file, so I guess I'm fortunate and my first ever MN state tax return!!!
I'm on hold anyway for the 401-K corrective distribution.  I just sent a E-mail to the client explaining that the correction is not going to happen in a timey manner.
Was her name Lena and did Sven put her up to it.?
I have had a TP bring me $2100+ in cash, she thought that her tax liability was paid to me. You all know the answer because I'm still in business