Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.

Camp1040's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camp1040's Posts

The internet reviews all stated that ACME bearing grease was the best, if it is stated on the interweb, then it is true.
Repacked the bearings and replaced the seals, should be good until the end of the month! 🤞
Update on efile  count: 263,635
Did you get in trouble again? 😒
Just a few more details and the champs on this site may be able to help! 👌
The program may have installed the first 4 states in alphabetical order if you did not choose to select your states later.  I do not install any of my states during install. You will have to call cu... See more...
The program may have installed the first 4 states in alphabetical order if you did not choose to select your states later.  I do not install any of my states during install. You will have to call customer service, billing if you mistakenly installed the wrong states. It is usually a one time opportunity. Check the number of states licensed on your homebase screen.  
Along with the pay raise, if I give out a few more cheers I will move up a level or two. I have to ask.....does giving cheers to posts make your smarter? Makes me thing about a co-worker from long, ... See more...
Along with the pay raise, if I give out a few more cheers I will move up a level or two. I have to ask.....does giving cheers to posts make your smarter? Makes me thing about a co-worker from long, long ago, he stated that "he knew a lot, but just couldn't remember it all" Now that is a mantra!!!!
I just put up a  post it note on my desk with that number. This is an awesome responsibility, I will have to think about whether I am worthy or not.  I pray for guidance.
I haven't been around here lately.....you know, life stuff! Has the questions been asked yet ? "WHEN CAN WE E-FILE? " Who is in charge of the counter?
You also have to submit the court form with the paper return approving the appointment of the representative.
Make sure to uncheck the efile federal return box, and to check the freeze amounts on the form 4868 box . Not real specific fix, but just read the form and the reject error.  
I agree with @IRonMaN , traditional method........kneecaps. Just saying.
If it is mortgage interest, why no 1098 or similar statement, what financial  institution just sends and email? Line 13, Schedule E
Personally I think it would be a cluster. What is the rush? The IRS is not processing paperwork returns at the moment, as of yesterday the schedule a in ProSeries was calculating correctly but the 1... See more...
Personally I think it would be a cluster. What is the rush? The IRS is not processing paperwork returns at the moment, as of yesterday the schedule a in ProSeries was calculating correctly but the 1040x did not populate so you would have to do that manually. Short answer ,,wait....just my opinion. 
Their sure isn't any rush to amend, since the IRS is not processing paper returns yet.
Same in basic, not working correctly. Form does not auto populate and does not show up in the print list if 2018 is selected.
@Just-Lisa-Now-    Soooo, I refreshed the update to the update and yes, it is calculating MIP!!
I re-updated ( is that a word?) still no MIP calculation in PS Basic.