jdreivers's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jdreivers's Posts

The following diagnostic is generating: "e-file: There is an amount present for Excess Paid Family Leave Withholding. However, total MA wages is less than the Massachusetts PFML income limit or a Sche... See more...
The following diagnostic is generating: "e-file: There is an amount present for Excess Paid Family Leave Withholding. However, total MA wages is less than the Massachusetts PFML income limit or a Schedule C is not present. Please note that if a single employer withholds more than the maximum yearly PFML contribution amount, the employee should contact their employer directly regarding a refund. [ref. #53780]
I am trying to find a way within the Lacerte program to track the status of expense reimbursements I submit for REP charges.  Is it possible to create a custom field similar to the Status field? 
I've never run that particular update, and am unfamiliar with what it will do to the data.  So, just to be clear ... do I update the entire client database, including clients where detail information ... See more...
I've never run that particular update, and am unfamiliar with what it will do to the data.  So, just to be clear ... do I update the entire client database, including clients where detail information has already been entered? If not, how do I know which clients to select and which to leave alone?
I am.
The majority of our clients are Massachusetts residents, which should mean that the due date is 4-17-19.  However, I have some Mass residents showing a 4-15-19 date, others with 4-17-19, and most wit... See more...
The majority of our clients are Massachusetts residents, which should mean that the due date is 4-17-19.  However, I have some Mass residents showing a 4-15-19 date, others with 4-17-19, and most with 4-18-19.  For non-Mass residents, there seems to be an even mix of due dates showing as either 4-15-19 and 4-17-19. Customer service has no explanation for this.
After installing the 2018 program in Lacerte, I attempted to proforma my clients from 2017 to 2018.  A box popped up, reading:  "This feature will be available when the Proforma/Organizer update is r... See more...
After installing the 2018 program in Lacerte, I attempted to proforma my clients from 2017 to 2018.  A box popped up, reading:  "This feature will be available when the Proforma/Organizer update is released later in 2018."