Anthony1s's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anthony1s's Posts

Search Schedule SE and enter the amount claimed on the spouse tax return in the box "Community income taxed to spouse [Override]". This will adjust the self employment tax and deduction without incre... See more...
Search Schedule SE and enter the amount claimed on the spouse tax return in the box "Community income taxed to spouse [Override]". This will adjust the self employment tax and deduction without increasing self employment income. On the spouse return, go to Schedule C, scroll to the bottom and check the box "Not subject to self-employment tax".
Log out, clear your cache and that should work. If not, try loading in incognito (if you're using chrome).
Trying to work on clients returns... initially the site loads very slow and I can't preview returns. I tried refreshing multiple times and get the message "There was a problem fetching the form for y... See more...
Trying to work on clients returns... initially the site loads very slow and I can't preview returns. I tried refreshing multiple times and get the message "There was a problem fetching the form for your return". This is happening for prior year and current year returns. Any thoughts as to how I can resolve this issue would be appreciated. Thank you.
I figured it out. You have to check the box "Unitary enterprise". As per the instructions, a multi-state company is a unitary enterprise which then generates the apportionment schedule. State instruc... See more...
I figured it out. You have to check the box "Unitary enterprise". As per the instructions, a multi-state company is a unitary enterprise which then generates the apportionment schedule. State instructions also mention that Page 3 column B should only be filled out if you only do business in OK or you're in a specific industry.
Hi all, I'm working on an OK state corporation return (form 512) in a multi-state filing. The taxpayer is a foreign corporation (incorporated and does most business outside of OK). How do I adjust F... See more...
Hi all, I'm working on an OK state corporation return (form 512) in a multi-state filing. The taxpayer is a foreign corporation (incorporated and does most business outside of OK). How do I adjust Form 512 page 3 part I column b to reflect the income and expenses that should be allocated to OK? The software is currently allocating the same numbers as federal to OK, which is generating a ridiculously high tax bill. Thanks!
Thanks Ross! To anyone who created the return before Proconnect applied the CARES ACT change to the software, you may need to delete the NOL previously generated as refreshing forms does not update t... See more...
Thanks Ross! To anyone who created the return before Proconnect applied the CARES ACT change to the software, you may need to delete the NOL previously generated as refreshing forms does not update the NOL amount. Deductions > NOL > Regular NOL deduction > NOL Override (delete the amount Proconnect generated).
How do I utilize 100% of 2018 NOL on the 2019 1120 tax return since the CARES ACT repealed the TCJA limitation of 80%?   Thank you!
Is it possible to e-file Amendeded Form 1120 tax years 2017 and 2018 (Federal and California) using proconnect tax online? I did not file the original tax returns for the client.   Thanks!
Per Intuit, this is most likely an issue with instructions not being finalized so give it a few days before filing, if you can.
I'm getting the same message on multiple returns as well. There is no indication in the software which forms are not ready. In the past a watermark would be visible in the "Preview Forms" view. Addit... See more...
I'm getting the same message on multiple returns as well. There is no indication in the software which forms are not ready. In the past a watermark would be visible in the "Preview Forms" view. Additionally, all forms in the return are marked as finalized in the "Form Status" section. INTUIT PLEASE ADVISE.