Awall1040's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awall1040's Posts

Thanks for the reply. I did do that. I also did it with the techs last week and no one could figure out why the form charges would not transfer. Then I manually put all the form charges in myself and... See more...
Thanks for the reply. I did do that. I also did it with the techs last week and no one could figure out why the form charges would not transfer. Then I manually put all the form charges in myself and with the update this am they all disappeared. Crazy. Cant figure it out. We are on a server with 5 active accountants. I am the admin. Never had anything like this happen.
The per form charges for the bill
Since I could not get the forms to transfer I went in and redid all the forms again manually. I did an update to the program this morning and it deleted all my form charges. Proseries could not figur... See more...
Since I could not get the forms to transfer I went in and redid all the forms again manually. I did an update to the program this morning and it deleted all my form charges. Proseries could not figure it out. I was unable to get a tech that really understood what was going on. I think they must be short on tech help this year.