KG1's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KG1's Posts

Thank you as it is preventing the accurate completion of NJ returns. Much appreciated 
Running into same issue. All I can do right now is file Federal return and go back and file NJ. Not exactly what clients want to hear but I can't find a way around it. The error states that NJ 1040 i... See more...
Running into same issue. All I can do right now is file Federal return and go back and file NJ. Not exactly what clients want to hear but I can't find a way around it. The error states that NJ 1040 is not final. Good luck and hope its all up hill from here!
Thank you so very much for taking the time to respond in such detail!  I understand much better; box 7 with the $19682 I don't need to report? Have a pleasant evening and stay well      
Hello My Client is now responsible for tax filling for a farm co-op within the estate (which we are also filing). Received form 1099-PATR - this is  the first one I have ever dealt with. Box 1 has... See more...
Hello My Client is now responsible for tax filling for a farm co-op within the estate (which we are also filing). Received form 1099-PATR - this is  the first one I have ever dealt with. Box 1 has dividends of $56 and box 7 (qualified payments) is $19,682. (Box 5 is $189 and Box 6 is $298). My concerns are the difference between box 1 and box 7 - what is the actual reportable income? Unfortunately the prior two years records were lost in a flood and no returns were filed. This co-op farm has been part of the estate for at least 25 years. Other than expenses there is no further information. The company in which the crop is sold to provided the 1099-PATR but were not able to furnish any other info. If anyone can kindly shed some light onto the handling of the 1099-PATR that would be most helpful Thank you! Kathy