chrisgarywhip's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chrisgarywhip's Posts

I have 453 a(c) is line 20 P, this needs to flow through a KI to beneficiaries. Is this taxable to the beneficiaries? Has anyone seen this before? My thought is this flows through to the KI (benefici... See more...
I have 453 a(c) is line 20 P, this needs to flow through a KI to beneficiaries. Is this taxable to the beneficiaries? Has anyone seen this before? My thought is this flows through to the KI (beneficiary) line 14 but what letter do i use? We are stumped as to where this entry goes on a trust. This was a living trust that is now been changed to a irrevocable trust.  any advise would be appreciated?   
im having the same issue, i log in and it goes to the bottom of the screen. so aggravating. I have been having issues all morning. 
is anyone have lacerte sign in issues with the last update  
Yes we have been down for the days and our tech guy can't get a resolution. We hope lacerte sees this and gives a way to fix it
Yes we have been down for days with the same message. It is effecting all our computers so any help to resolve would be great. We aren't sure if it is the latest update that has caused this.