SUNNYCA's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUNNYCA's Posts

Oh, that is great!  Just curious to learn but I thought if we received 2 e-file rejections (for any reason) on anyone client that we couldn't e-file for them, no matter what (automatic rejection from... See more...
Oh, that is great!  Just curious to learn but I thought if we received 2 e-file rejections (for any reason) on anyone client that we couldn't e-file for them, no matter what (automatic rejection from the IRS). Am I wrong with that?
I use Lacerte. E-filed Saturday and received the 8960 rejection. Just e-filed again and it was accepted. 
HI,   I use Lacerte and had a reject Saturday. Just re-e-filed and it went through.
I had this happen too. Go to Settings/Options/Program Options and uncheck the box that says 'Auto Generate and Attach PDF files to E-files'. Then retry.
Thank you so much for posting this solution. I had the same error and have been trying to fix for over an hour. This solution worked.
I can't even get my returns to validate to send.  I keep getting a spinning wheel icon like it's trying to load the return to validate. Been like this for over an hour now.  
I'm not even getting any error messages when I e-file. I keep getting a spinning wheel icon when the program is trying to validate the return for e-file. Been happening for an hour now. 
HI, yes, I am having the same  problem. It won't even validate my returns-I just keep getting the spinning wheel icon like the page is loading.