EDDIE's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDDIE's Posts

I AM WITH HANKINS  TAX. WHY IS THIS A  PROBLEM EVERY YEAR? I KNOW YOU GET TIRED OF HEARING THIS COMPLAINT. I ALMOST SWITCHED SOFTWARE THIS YEAR BUT I FIGURED THIS ISSUE WITH ALABAMA WOULD BE FIXED. W... See more...
I AM WITH HANKINS  TAX. WHY IS THIS A  PROBLEM EVERY YEAR? I KNOW YOU GET TIRED OF HEARING THIS COMPLAINT. I ALMOST SWITCHED SOFTWARE THIS YEAR BUT I FIGURED THIS ISSUE WITH ALABAMA WOULD BE FIXED. WHY IS THIS A PROBLEM WITH ONLY YOUR SOFTWARE? BEST WAY TO RESOLVE IT IS TO FIX IT.
Yes almost everyone but Pro series. Very disappointing
Well yes its  going to to be a repeat of last year. Drake ,Turbo tax and HR block are all printing. I just dont understand why we pay more money and are the last to print? Even a simple state return.
I bet just Lisa can tell us when the 8915-F will be downloaded? 
No 8915-F. Sorry community
Yes Jim sorry
Replying to my own stupidity. I guess I'm so frustrated I named the wrong form. It is 8915-F Replacing the 8915-e
Does anyone know if the 1095-F will be downloaded before the deadline? I only have 30 waiting
I have 24 I see no reason to even use this form. All it’s gonna do is move the 2nd distribution to the IRA pension line 
We have to wait on the 8915-F for clients who took early Coronavirus distribution. Said could be end of March ? 
Lisa thanks for helping but in years past you could just enter. It says use form 5405 if needed ? 
Can anyone tell me a way around the form 5405 to enter the tax repayment credit. The form 5405 is not released until mid march
YES I GUESS IT DID
I talked with a smart person this morning who said she understands our frustration, she also said the ONLY form holding Alabama is the 2210. I am not a support genius but why why why can't we print t... See more...
I talked with a smart person this morning who said she understands our frustration, she also said the ONLY form holding Alabama is the 2210. I am not a support genius but why why why can't we print the ones without 2210? A complete joke!
Join the club. Alabama is the same way
  Seems this is a every year thing. Why does it say e-file ready, but we can't copy the return for Alabama? Says release date Feb 17TH?????  
Intuit seems to involved trying get e signature going ? Please I called tech support and got 6 solutions not knowing this is a ongoing problem? Please again . Get this crashing fixed? 
I am so disgusted about this crashing issue! I thought it was only me . WHEN is this gonna be fixed? I’m with everyone. No excuse. Cost us valuable time