amcd's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amcd's Posts

Thank you for showing me this and I'm glad it's now working. I wish I had taken screenshots of what was happening on my end because literally 24 hours ago it was not calculating correctly and now it ... See more...
Thank you for showing me this and I'm glad it's now working. I wish I had taken screenshots of what was happening on my end because literally 24 hours ago it was not calculating correctly and now it is. Either way it's fixed so I'm happy. Thanks!
Did that. Still only showing $250 in Adjustments to income, line 10. I think it's a flaw in the software. I've entered $250 in the column for taxpayer and the column for spouse (they are both element... See more...
Did that. Still only showing $250 in Adjustments to income, line 10. I think it's a flaw in the software. I've entered $250 in the column for taxpayer and the column for spouse (they are both elementary school teachers). Should be a $500 total deduction.
Any idea how to force the system to calculate this correctly? I've entered $250 in the Educator Expenses input field for both the taxpayer and the spouse, but the software is only allowing a $250 ded... See more...
Any idea how to force the system to calculate this correctly? I've entered $250 in the Educator Expenses input field for both the taxpayer and the spouse, but the software is only allowing a $250 deduction. It should be $500.
I'm actually trying to use 2019 data to project for 2020. I assumed that;s what the "Tax Plans" icon was for. If there is a better way to do these projections I would greatly appreciate your help. I'... See more...
I'm actually trying to use 2019 data to project for 2020. I assumed that;s what the "Tax Plans" icon was for. If there is a better way to do these projections I would greatly appreciate your help. I'm new to ProConnect so I'm still learning the ins and outs of the software.
Why will the tax planner feature not work using 2019 data? I get a message stating that I must create a 2017 or 2018 tax return for a client before I can create a tax plan. As I just converted all my... See more...
Why will the tax planner feature not work using 2019 data? I get a message stating that I must create a 2017 or 2018 tax return for a client before I can create a tax plan. As I just converted all my files over to ProConnect for this filing season, I have prior year data but not full tax returns in the system.