OneCPA's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneCPA's Posts

I have this same error. I tried optimizing my attachment....renaming my attachment to a smaller version, etc. Also hard install, and various other attempts to fix. I've efiled many other returns that... See more...
I have this same error. I tried optimizing my attachment....renaming my attachment to a smaller version, etc. Also hard install, and various other attempts to fix. I've efiled many other returns that had much larger attachments. Ultimately, I called Lacerte. They told me that they ARE aware of this issue, and have been working on it all through March and still now! They took my info, and are supposed to email a message when the error has been resolved. Very frustrating....but you can call them to get on their email list.   
Just an FYI for anyone else with this issue...... Just got off the phone with Lacerte support. They are aware of this issue, and are working on it. Apparently, have been working on it for all of Ma... See more...
Just an FYI for anyone else with this issue...... Just got off the phone with Lacerte support. They are aware of this issue, and are working on it. Apparently, have been working on it for all of March! It is not necessarily related to the attachment..... at this point they have no other information.  
I mentioned that I tried that.....it did not help. I also did a hard install of the program. That didn't work  
Receiving the "Exception occurred during EF batching client. Problem occurred executing EF submission. A task was canceled." My attachment is only 1100 kb!  I also tried deleing the EF and  'renami... See more...
Receiving the "Exception occurred during EF batching client. Problem occurred executing EF submission. A task was canceled." My attachment is only 1100 kb!  I also tried deleing the EF and  'renaming' the attachment to a much shorter description as someone else suggested. Cleared EF, rebooted, etc etc etc.  STILL NOT transmitting! I have much larger attachments for other clients to transmit, than this tiny thing! HELP!?!?!?!?!
Ok. I don't like it, lol.....but I will go with it. (I am supplying my Form to the Seller (to use my language in the Employment Contract and Non Compete section....so I think I will just change it (... See more...
Ok. I don't like it, lol.....but I will go with it. (I am supplying my Form to the Seller (to use my language in the Employment Contract and Non Compete section....so I think I will just change it (or just blank it out) on the one I provide to him. I'm afraid MY dentist is not going to like it! ha)   Thanks for your reply.
I have a single member LLC who purchased a dental practice. I'm completing the Form 8594, and the 'name' on the form shows as the husband and wife (from the 1040). I do not see where I can get the na... See more...
I have a single member LLC who purchased a dental practice. I'm completing the Form 8594, and the 'name' on the form shows as the husband and wife (from the 1040). I do not see where I can get the name of my LLC on this Form. (The wife did not purchase the practice). Any suggestions??