Lori831's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lori831's Posts

Critical Diagnostic says amended return cannot be e-filed.  Informational Diagnostic says E-file of 1040X for 2020 is allowed if original return was e-filed and no more than 3 Form 1040X's have been ... See more...
Critical Diagnostic says amended return cannot be e-filed.  Informational Diagnostic says E-file of 1040X for 2020 is allowed if original return was e-filed and no more than 3 Form 1040X's have been filed for 2020 (presumably meaning 3 per taxpayer).   Can 1040X for 2020 be e-filed suing Lacerte? .............Yes if the original was efiled 2020 amended can
Yes, I know where it is supposed to go, but I cannot get the program to put it there.
How do I exclude death benefits on 1099-R on Ohio return?  It is coded 4 and state taxable amount is coded with -1
In 2019 I entered -1 in State Taxable amount if different.  That is not working this year. Income is coded #4 Death Benefit.
Filing instructions for Mississippi individual show May 15 as deadline.  The date should be July 15, 2020.  Will Lacerte be updated with correct filing deadline?
Preparing an Ohio return with pension not taxable.  Have entered -1 in State taxable amount, if different.  Pension is not deducted on Ohio sch A.
Where do you input data for Health Insurance Deduction for Small Employer Employee?