IntuitAustin's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IntuitAustin's Posts

We apologize for the confusion caused by a marketing statement regarding our customer support schedule and extended Intuit customer support hours in-season. To clarify: Our Customer Success team offe... See more...
We apologize for the confusion caused by a marketing statement regarding our customer support schedule and extended Intuit customer support hours in-season. To clarify: Our Customer Success team offers extended support hours during tax season. You can find our customer support hours here: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/order-products-from-intuit/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for-help/00/4714  Our members also provide 24/7 support to each other. We also hope that recent additions to our support offerings, including enabling you to schedule an appointment or request a call back, give you the additional help and flexibility you need during tax season.
It is possible you were affected by an issue with ProSeries that caused 2021 Q1 Estimated payments not to be withdrawn. Please see this post for details and instructions on checking to see if your cl... See more...
It is possible you were affected by an issue with ProSeries that caused 2021 Q1 Estimated payments not to be withdrawn. Please see this post for details and instructions on checking to see if your client was impacted.  https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-news-updates/discussion/1040-es-payments-not-being-withdrawn/00/158443
It is possible you were affected by an issue with ProSeries that caused 2021 Q1 Estimated payments not to be withdrawn. Please see this post for details and instructions on checking to see if your cl... See more...
It is possible you were affected by an issue with ProSeries that caused 2021 Q1 Estimated payments not to be withdrawn. Please see this post for details and instructions on checking to see if your client was impacted.  https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-news-updates/discussion/1040-es-payments-not-being-withdrawn/00/158443
Hi there @Rbuddy , Please see this post about issues with the Q1 2021 Payments. 
You may have trouble installing the update for EasyACCT through the program.  To fix this issue: Log into the MyAccount  Download & Install EasyACCT This will overwrite your existing inst... See more...
You may have trouble installing the update for EasyACCT through the program.  To fix this issue: Log into the MyAccount  Download & Install EasyACCT This will overwrite your existing install and should fix the issue. 
We’ve reported the issue to the EF team. Please be advised, the 1st quarter payments will be withdrawn today, April 15th, 2021, rather than May. The program issue does not impact that actual payment ... See more...
We’ve reported the issue to the EF team. Please be advised, the 1st quarter payments will be withdrawn today, April 15th, 2021, rather than May. The program issue does not impact that actual payment date. 
@chasetax If the return does not have unemployment income, it should not be held up by any other pending changes. 
Thanks for your question Maureen.  We are actively working with the Maryland state department of revenue on the timing of releasing these forms when both the software, and the department of revenue... See more...
Thanks for your question Maureen.  We are actively working with the Maryland state department of revenue on the timing of releasing these forms when both the software, and the department of revenue systems are both setup to begin processing the new format. Once we have received approvals from the state the update will be ready to go very quickly....
Closing the loop on this, it looks like this fix went out recently for ProSeries.  Let us know if you have any questions!   Cheers
For more Lacerte News & Updates, click here.
The guidance on the Form 8962 procedures will be coming to IRS.gov soon. Please monitor the site for the latest information. Section 9662 of the American Rescue Plan Act suspends the excess APTC re... See more...
The guidance on the Form 8962 procedures will be coming to IRS.gov soon. Please monitor the site for the latest information. Section 9662 of the American Rescue Plan Act suspends the excess APTC repayment requirement for TY 2020.   TAXPAYER WHO HAS NOT FILED A 2020 TAX RETURN AND OWES EXCESS APTC. Do not attach Form 8962, Premium Tax Credit. Do not include an amount on Form 1040 or Form 1040-SR. Schedule 2, Line 2. The IRS will not correspond for a missing Form 8962 or ask for more information if you owe excess APTC for TY2020.   TAXPAYER WHO HAS NOT FILED A 2020 TAX RETURN AND IS CLAIMING NET PTC. Attach Form 8962, Premium Tax Credit. Include the net premium tax credit on Form 1040 or 1040-SR, Schedule 3, Line 8.  
Hey Lisa, I'm looking into this customer's account now. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. 
@IRonMaN wrote: I won!  I won!  Holy crap, I won!  I'm so excited I'm going to call it a day!  I won! via GIPHY
@IRonMaN wrote: What time is the latest we can e-file on 5/17 to be considered timely filed? 11:59 P.M. in your time zone 😃 @IRonMaN wrote: what date can we start e-filing 2021 tax... See more...
@IRonMaN wrote: What time is the latest we can e-file on 5/17 to be considered timely filed? 11:59 P.M. in your time zone 😃 @IRonMaN wrote: what date can we start e-filing 2021 tax returns?  I just thought I would get that one in early so I know I am the first to ask. The IRS has yet to announce, but I'll keep my ear to ground for you! You win the award for the first question about it though! 😃😂
@IRonMaN wrote: But let the users know that so they can stop driving us crazy - post an alert.  Dealing with the unemployment questions is like dealing with mosquitoes in a Minnesota swamp in Ju... See more...
@IRonMaN wrote: But let the users know that so they can stop driving us crazy - post an alert.  Dealing with the unemployment questions is like dealing with mosquitoes in a Minnesota swamp in July. Thanks for the feedback. We just updated the banner message at the top of the screen to try and address this. 
@sjrcpa wrote: But do you have any ETA on when the software will be updated? At this time, we do not.