Marjorie S's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marjorie S's Posts

I Must e file or NY will not accept it
this is not the tin for GA from the never sent 1099-G i decided for the $2 my client owed-mistakenly because the tp is not a GA resident and the w2 provider was in error so i did not file the GA re... See more...
this is not the tin for GA from the never sent 1099-G i decided for the $2 my client owed-mistakenly because the tp is not a GA resident and the w2 provider was in error so i did not file the GA return and when and if GA dept. of Revenue contacts tp we will address the problem  i was told the address you provided is not the DOR address but ty for your help
I sent a federal and Alabama return on March 25 and the fed says sent to IRS but the state is received by Intuit Other returns have been accepted Could there be something wrong?
this is an INTUIT problem the program is just not working
I want to get signatures before i efile return I get the request but then nothing happens I want the signature before filing but there are no instructions on how to send to the client please help
abctax55 Thank you for your insight I think this is above my knowledge and certainly the client has NO IDEA I'll keep checking for facts.
Thank you so much for your informative reply I will find out the answer I understood that the co-op wanted the land and sold the mobil home to make room and then gave the TP the proceeds My though... See more...
Thank you so much for your informative reply I will find out the answer I understood that the co-op wanted the land and sold the mobil home to make room and then gave the TP the proceeds My thought was that the basis-or price they sold at should be  the TP basis and thus, no tax liability 
TP inherited a mobile home when parent died Corporation owning the property sold the home  The basis is the amount the home was sold for, I think, and if so, there is no tax liability Am I correct... See more...
TP inherited a mobile home when parent died Corporation owning the property sold the home  The basis is the amount the home was sold for, I think, and if so, there is no tax liability Am I correct The transactions occurred within 4 months of parent's death
I thought this was not the alert issue since the file was sent to IRS-just not accepted But thank you for your very prompt reply!
I tried calling ProSeries Tech-but they are not open
at last, today after 4 full days, my NY return was finally accepted I guess I just had to WAIT😊
I know all of that but it is still in my pending file and it has been for 3 days
client has established residence in Ukraine and wants to use the foreign income exclusion to not pay US taxes I may be wrong but I believe that exclusion is for US citizens earnings from abroad US ... See more...
client has established residence in Ukraine and wants to use the foreign income exclusion to not pay US taxes I may be wrong but I believe that exclusion is for US citizens earnings from abroad US income is taxed Please respond Thank you
Thank you for your prompt answer. You helped solve my problem!
Thank You for your prompt answer I was able to solve my problem