chasetax's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chasetax's Posts

would like to know what CTOBET stands for pls, also I believe we have patients (that don't know they need help) not patience- - can't understand the rabid actions clients are exhibiting
did you order from grubhub or door dash?  they may get it first or apply to your next to go order
I double dog dare you---lol
I think I heard the answer somewhere - tv perhaps-- you are a nasty reporter, you will not make it lol
thanks. I appreciate the clarification, was looking at seminar material from last year also.
I disagree-just checked required minimum distributions on irs website-current 'rmd' recipients must continue taking distributions.  taxpayers turning 70 and 1/2 after December 31, 2019 do NOT have to... See more...
I disagree-just checked required minimum distributions on irs website-current 'rmd' recipients must continue taking distributions.  taxpayers turning 70 and 1/2 after December 31, 2019 do NOT have to take rmd until age 72.  would appreciate hearing other viewpoints
spell-checker was going to correct your think to a 'thinG' lol
take a look at capital loss carryover worksheet-I believe if the loss is not used-then the loss is carried over automatically--I have seen this on my older and lower income returns-no override req'd
can you explain 'hundreds'?
if clients need money, file with out child---then amend child and amend parents to claim child--important--put child's return in an envelope/folder and put parents return in an envelope folder--then ... See more...
if clients need money, file with out child---then amend child and amend parents to claim child--important--put child's return in an envelope/folder and put parents return in an envelope folder--then on outside of childs folder attach note/letter asking to process childs amendment first--then put BOTH envelopes/folders in a larger folder and mail to irs.  amendments need to be totally separate from each other--irs has in the past stapled ALL the forms together and not processed the add'l amendment--this is also good to do if you need to mail multiple tax returns!
go to line 16 on sch a, double click and you will open a new form then go to line 31 claim repayments
is it possible to enter the data in such a way as to just show the profit/loss on schedule d input and then use my favorite form (8275 disclosure) to explain what you are doing?
I should but 60% of them get caught paying back the credit, so I feel sorry for them.  I have a client who disclosed the Form 1095-A, I prepared the 8962 and he owes $7K+.  I also have a medical secr... See more...
I should but 60% of them get caught paying back the credit, so I feel sorry for them.  I have a client who disclosed the Form 1095-A, I prepared the 8962 and he owes $7K+.  I also have a medical secretary who sent her 2018 w-2 to someone for the insurance for 2019 and she only owes $2,600 this year. My understanding of this is that if your income is over $41,000, you don't get the premium credit.  I think either clients or the 'facilitators' for Obama care do not understand how it all works.
thank you very very much. some clients are more trouble than they are worth!
thank you, will see what I can find
had a client who did not disclose he had insurance thru the exchange(1095-A). tax refund is being held.he finally managed to receive his 1095-A, provider said he didn't need it anyway. IRS sent him l... See more...
had a client who did not disclose he had insurance thru the exchange(1095-A). tax refund is being held.he finally managed to receive his 1095-A, provider said he didn't need it anyway. IRS sent him letter 12c requesting 1095-A. of course he can't find the letter. any one have an idea where to mail the 1095-A. this is why I pdf a copy to IRS when filing the return.  have googled and searched IRS.gov
@IRonMaN @Just Lisa Now can u beg the powers that be to post a banner, alert or something about the new due dates, extended ira date and 2nd qtr est pmts --- rbynaker just posted 'IRS response to Cov... See more...
@IRonMaN @Just Lisa Now can u beg the powers that be to post a banner, alert or something about the new due dates, extended ira date and 2nd qtr est pmts --- rbynaker just posted 'IRS response to Covid19'
my 8962 shows 401% on line 5, then lines 27 and 29 show $7,128(wow), this is then carried to schedule 2 - line 2 and then added to tax on line 12b of form 1040
some details might help-but do you have an entry on line 2b on Form 8962?
if child care credit -- he is too old..however if you mean other dependent credit, once you review the due diligence forms--she may be able to use him to qualify for the other dependent credit(ODC)