tilt53's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tilt53's Posts

If you already have the program on your computer, delete it and reboot. You won't lose any data. Now go and download the program and it should give you the updates then. 
Back in the hospital for a week or so.  Doing better again.
By definition alone there can be only 1 primary.
There should be a smart w/s about 1/2 down the page.  
No
:+1:
Even if it was lived in for part of 2017, enter the date on the asset worksheets for when it became a personal residence.  Then print the depreciation schedules as the coyote says.  Don't forget to p... See more...
Even if it was lived in for part of 2017, enter the date on the asset worksheets for when it became a personal residence.  Then print the depreciation schedules as the coyote says.  Don't forget to print them for the state also.
Ctr-Z  has never worked in PS and I sincerely doubt it ever will.  Feel free to make a suggestion.  It only took over 5 years and the death of a contributor to finally get the "locking" function.
https://intuit.uservoice.com/forums/31961-proseries-tax-product-suggestions
I'm blind even with my bifocals.  Never even saw that date.  But I do as the Yote does.  I file them away and save them.  If I were to get notified of an EF audit, I'd pull out that box and sign them ... See more...
I'm blind even with my bifocals.  Never even saw that date.  But I do as the Yote does.  I file them away and save them.  If I were to get notified of an EF audit, I'd pull out that box and sign them all with a name and/or date stamp.
That puts the date on the "return" but not on the 8879.  I've always had to do that manually.