jkuhn's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jkuhn's Posts

There is now a check box available for this exclusion on page 2 of the Michigan Schedule 1  Retirement Smart  Worksheet.  I had to search for it, but it works.
I am having the same issue with a  Iowa 2022 return.  Client has multiple rental properties here in Michigan and moved to Iowa during 2022.  Is there a work around for multiple 4562A forms that will ... See more...
I am having the same issue with a  Iowa 2022 return.  Client has multiple rental properties here in Michigan and moved to Iowa during 2022.  Is there a work around for multiple 4562A forms that will allow me to e-file?
My question is multi layered; first,  I am doing the accounting and tax prep for a trust.  Within the trust there is a land contract.  One of the beneficiaries is cashing out and I need to determine ... See more...
My question is multi layered; first,  I am doing the accounting and tax prep for a trust.  Within the trust there is a land contract.  One of the beneficiaries is cashing out and I need to determine the present value of the land contract to satisify the attorney and other beneficiaries.  I only have the book value (starting at the inception of the trust) and have applied the payments to principal and interest as it is paid down.  Where would I look for assistance with this computation?  Any suggestion would be appreciated.  The next step would be determining is there is a gain or loss or basis adjustment for the beneficiaries.