mdtao31's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mdtao31's Posts

kim,callyour ce and ask them why.it happened to me once,and  it was just a simple item of leaving my SR  of of name regards, Larry
LISA,sometimes its not possible to leave on agood note,its not something to beat yourself up.you went above and beyond what most of us would have done regards,LARRY stay safe
THANK YOU STAY SAFE
sorry guys and girls woke up "brain dead" 2day where do you add the md state pickup contributions on form 1099r thankx, stay safe
HI lisa,they are "old school"remember we got to dance with the old people that brung us lol regards, LARRY stay safe dear lisa
hi,turning error ck worked 4 me regards, larry stay safe
i turned off error checking just for the activity issue. it did work and states with schedule c and rental depr were accepted just remember to turn error checking back on after submission regard... See more...
i turned off error checking just for the activity issue. it did work and states with schedule c and rental depr were accepted just remember to turn error checking back on after submission regards,LARRY stay safe
hi, cannot efile my md state returns that show rental dep/carryover the form is ok as is what is going on state says form will be final mid march regards, Larry stay safe  
ain,t changing till end of tax season larry stay safe
got same error on my rentals looks like we have 20 wait  til march regards, LARRY stay safe
yes lisa you saw a program alert as did i md able to print now with the exception of carryover of rental issues regards,Larry stay safe
am now able to print md state return\ regards, Larry stay safe
t got update that md was ready to print been trying 1/2 hour STILL won"t print
hi guys, i just called my credit card provider to dispute intutit charge the reason i got is i paid for a service and did not get it regards, LARRY stay safe
do not waste your time or your breath\ maryland is a disgrace.i have 6 rental prop reurns that i cannot file because it saysn certain form for passive income and the form will be available on 03/... See more...
do not waste your time or your breath\ maryland is a disgrace.i have 6 rental prop reurns that i cannot file because it saysn certain form for passive income and the form will be available on 03/17/2022 tax years 2020 and 2021 will lose many intutit clients i hope regards, LARRY\ stay safe
bullcrap have a nice day
THIS IS RIDULOUS,HAVE 56 MD RETURNS TO PRINT AND CANNOT. ONLY THING I CAN PRINT IS MD EFILE CANNOT GIVE CLIENT COPY OF THIER STATE\ RETURN.INTUTIT ENJOY MY 2685.00  BECAUSE IT IS THE LAST PENNY ... See more...
THIS IS RIDULOUS,HAVE 56 MD RETURNS TO PRINT AND CANNOT. ONLY THING I CAN PRINT IS MD EFILE CANNOT GIVE CLIENT COPY OF THIER STATE\ RETURN.INTUTIT ENJOY MY 2685.00  BECAUSE IT IS THE LAST PENNY YOU WILL EVER GET FROM ME REGARDS larry, 25 YR CUSTOMER BUT WILL NEVER SEE 26TH REGARDS,LARRY STAY SAFE
that is bull---- regards, larry stay safe
pro series support is a big JOKE BUT they have no qualms asking for payment early i have been with proseries for 25 yrs,THERE WILL NOT BE A 26th year regards, Larry stay safe
I HAVE EFILED MD RETURNS AND THEY HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED. CLIENTS HAVE RECEIVED THIER MD REFUNDS. INTUTIT AND MD LEAVE MUCH TO BE DESIRED. REGARDS, larry   STAY SAFE PS AS IF IN BEING IN COMPETION ... See more...
I HAVE EFILED MD RETURNS AND THEY HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED. CLIENTS HAVE RECEIVED THIER MD REFUNDS. INTUTIT AND MD LEAVE MUCH TO BE DESIRED. REGARDS, larry   STAY SAFE PS AS IF IN BEING IN COMPETION WITH INTUTIT FREEFILE IS NOT ENOUGH