jtdcpa's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jtdcpa's Posts

Pro Connect doesn't appear to properly determine the tax credit for dependent care on the Pennsylvania return. It properly captures the data from the Federal credit in Sections I and II of Schedule D... See more...
Pro Connect doesn't appear to properly determine the tax credit for dependent care on the Pennsylvania return. It properly captures the data from the Federal credit in Sections I and II of Schedule DC. However, in Section III of Schedule DC it does not contain line 3 which is used to calculate the PA credit as 30% of the Federal credit. Why is that so?
But I got a critical diagnostic when the return was placed in  for Review
A divorced custodial parent released the exemption for one of her two children to ex-spouse via Form 8332. The noncustodial ex-spouse is not permitted to claim the dependent care credit. Can she list... See more...
A divorced custodial parent released the exemption for one of her two children to ex-spouse via Form 8332. The noncustodial ex-spouse is not permitted to claim the dependent care credit. Can she list both children on Form 2441 even though she only takes one a claimed dependent on her tax return?