Bill289's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill289's Posts

Kahley6   I figured out that you can't input the foreign dividends and the related foreign tax credits on the same 1099Div where your entered the domestic data.   I went to the Form 1116 input scre... See more...
Kahley6   I figured out that you can't input the foreign dividends and the related foreign tax credits on the same 1099Div where your entered the domestic data.   I went to the Form 1116 input screen and entered the foreign dividends and credits as though I had a seperate 1099Div. All calculations were then done correctly.   I was unable to get an answer from the chat line except that they would look into the matter and to watch for a possible solution.  
BettyJo   The QCD is now being shown properly and the taxable amount has been reduced by the QCD. Found that the IRA/Simple/etc box had become un-checked on the 1099R input screen. My error. Thanks.... See more...
BettyJo   The QCD is now being shown properly and the taxable amount has been reduced by the QCD. Found that the IRA/Simple/etc box had become un-checked on the 1099R input screen. My error. Thanks. Bill289
Are QCD's from IRA being computed in the current version of the software. Amount of QCD entered in input sheet is not reducing taxable IRA distributions.