taxmanbxb's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taxmanbxb's Posts

I am trying to determine if a version of proseries will let me file a Massachusetts Trust return. I have done it in Turbo Tax before but would like to use my Proseries Account.
Can a college student who has filed their on return still be listed on the parents return but not be declared by the parents
Thank you.  Not all Banks understand this.
How can they nominee the bond interest to the person they are giving the US SAVINGS BOND to? Can they their bank is saying no. Thanks, for any help.
Can a parent claim HOH status if they are not claiming a child as a dependent, but provided 50% of the living expenses, and the child lived with then 50% of the time.? 
Is their a way some one can gift a savings bond in their name to someone else without the person making the having to pay taxes? I have an elderly client who gets hit with a large tax bill when she ... See more...
Is their a way some one can gift a savings bond in their name to someone else without the person making the having to pay taxes? I have an elderly client who gets hit with a large tax bill when she makes gifts of us savings bonds. Thanks for any help.