Ozzie's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ozzie's Posts

Thanks so much.  Makes it hard to check the numbers when the details come from many different places!  Go figure??  Why just drop that statement...?
in 2021, there was a statement summarizing the details of t/e interest.  It is not present in 2022-1040.
Thank you so much!!  I finally figured that out when I entered the allocations of GST this year.
How to generate correct GST exemption on 2021 Form 709?
The "answer" did not solve my problem.  I have CGs (w/ basis reported) from several brokers that are reported on 1a and 8a.  I enter each broker or account totals, only, on the quick access section o... See more...
The "answer" did not solve my problem.  I have CGs (w/ basis reported) from several brokers that are reported on 1a and 8a.  I enter each broker or account totals, only, on the quick access section of the input.  I would like for ProConnect to add a schedule to my tax return that summarizes the details that make up 1a and 8a since those totals come from 5 or 6 different 1099s. I don't want the details on an 8949 since it's not required in this case.  Just want a paper trail.  I  realize I can prepare that summary on excel and attach it, but I prefer to "trigger" something that causes the software to do it.  But, many thanks for your response!