rastewu's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rastewu's Posts

I have a PA tax return having a couple of 1099Rs with distribution codes : 7, B, BM & M7. The IRA/SEP/SIMPLE box is not checked for all of them. The Gross 1099R compensation worksheet for PA is reque... See more...
I have a PA tax return having a couple of 1099Rs with distribution codes : 7, B, BM & M7. The IRA/SEP/SIMPLE box is not checked for all of them. The Gross 1099R compensation worksheet for PA is requesting for Basis. What do I enter as Basis? Should it be the same as the Gross Distribution on each form?   Thanks   Rastewu   
He owned the house for less than 1 year.
Thanks so much for your help.
Thanks for your help on this issue. The client's intent when they bought the house was to fix and flip it for profit.  They never rented it out at all during the time they owned it. Also they plan t... See more...
Thanks for your help on this issue. The client's intent when they bought the house was to fix and flip it for profit.  They never rented it out at all during the time they owned it. Also they plan to buy another house with proceeds from the earlier sale and flip again.  
What is the advantages or filing Schd C vs Schd D?. Also which section on Schedule C do you enter this information? I don't see anything like 1099-S.
I received a FORM 1099-S -Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions- from a client. This is in reference to a house he bought and sold for profit(Not his personal residence). Any help on where to enter ... See more...
I received a FORM 1099-S -Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions- from a client. This is in reference to a house he bought and sold for profit(Not his personal residence). Any help on where to enter this in proseries including all expenses made?   Your help is appreciated. Thanks    
Can I get the credit from Maryland for the Tax I paid to D.C.?
Thanks rbynaker. The tax year we're looking at is 2014.
A client lives in Maryland and works in Washington D.C. Her Employer  withheld only DC Taxes. Client filed taxes for only D.C.  Now State of Maryland audited the client requiring her to pay taxed du... See more...
A client lives in Maryland and works in Washington D.C. Her Employer  withheld only DC Taxes. Client filed taxes for only D.C.  Now State of Maryland audited the client requiring her to pay taxed due for Maryland. How does the reciprocity agreement between Maryland and DC applies here? Thanks
A client lives in Maryland and works in Washington D.C. Her Employer  withheld only DC Taxes. Client filed taxes for only D.C.  Now State of Maryland audited the client requiring her to pay taxed due... See more...
A client lives in Maryland and works in Washington D.C. Her Employer  withheld only DC Taxes. Client filed taxes for only D.C.  Now State of Maryland audited the client requiring her to pay taxed due for Maryland. How does the reciprocity agreement between Maryland and DC applies here?   Thanks 
I need some help in completing the form to  claim credit of taxes paid to DC on my Maryland Resident Returns. 
Sorry my returns are prepared o different computers so I want to know how many have been efiled under my EFIN.
Sorry I was asking how to do that through Proseries instead of logging on to my PTIN acccount. I want to know how may  returns have been efiled under my EFIN or Proseries Account through either the d... See more...
Sorry I was asking how to do that through Proseries instead of logging on to my PTIN acccount. I want to know how may  returns have been efiled under my EFIN or Proseries Account through either the desktop application or proconnect website.   Thanks    
How do I check How many returns I've efiled so far at any particular time?   Thanks
I'm trying to purchase the option to efile 1099-MISC ? How do I do that?   Rastewu