greenfarms's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

greenfarms's Posts

WOW the W2 box works this afternoon!  Thank you!  
I am waiting on this for all the farm returns with wages come on Pro Series
I answered way too many questions!  My bad....
When indicating that a taxpayer is under 24 the program is still calculating the refundable portion of the AOTC which is not correct.  Has anyone else experienced this or am I answering one of the ma... See more...
When indicating that a taxpayer is under 24 the program is still calculating the refundable portion of the AOTC which is not correct.  Has anyone else experienced this or am I answering one of the many questions incorrectly?
This guy that is trying to get me to claim the $1400 says it is not related to the Stimulus $1400 but I have read nothing about getting a credit after March 31, 2021.  This guy had COVID in November
I had someone tell me that their cousin's tax preparer asked if they had covid in 2021 and they received a 1400 credit on their tax return.  I am not finding this credit anywhere. The cousin's friend... See more...
I had someone tell me that their cousin's tax preparer asked if they had covid in 2021 and they received a 1400 credit on their tax return.  I am not finding this credit anywhere. The cousin's friends also received this 1400 credit.
How about a garbage can???  I had one but at least everything I needed was in there 🙂  
or you can right click on the line and it will let you choose
How are we to get farm returns done when the Form 3800 and 8582-CR and Form 6252 are not final until March?  Is anyone as frustrated as I am?
I was going to file a Form 990 for a client to get the file off my desk but I can not transfer those clients or add that form to my package.
Just want to let you know the Premium tax credit is installed and working.  I also learned this week that you should use the Refresh Updates option under the Update tab as that does a more thorough u... See more...
Just want to let you know the Premium tax credit is installed and working.  I also learned this week that you should use the Refresh Updates option under the Update tab as that does a more thorough update!  Just a note it does take a little longer to run! Have an awesome week!
@jeffrey I am with you.  Like with my hair color I don't know to look on IRS.gov for answers well tell me what you get when you look for Premium Tax Credit impacted by American Rescue.  The IRS.gov s... See more...
@jeffrey I am with you.  Like with my hair color I don't know to look on IRS.gov for answers well tell me what you get when you look for Premium Tax Credit impacted by American Rescue.  The IRS.gov site frustrates gray haired old people and I looked to this site for just some kind of Positive input without spending hours perusing the IRS site.  Oh well I will continue to ask my stupid questions because I tell all of my clients there is no such thing as a stupid question and I truly believe that!  Have a Blessed Easter and I don't care if I offend anyone with that statement!
Any word on ProSeries update for Premium Tax Credit?  I have people that would like their refund but I am sitting on their returns until the correction.  
No that does not pull in anything either.  It is like it needs to be transmitted but we have done that.  It does not show an amended submission id either.  
An 1120 return was amended and transmitted but the filing status only shows the original sbm id and the status says amended return ready to EF Where do I go from here?
why does my amended 1120x show amended return converted for EF but status shows amended return ready to transmit the acknowledgement report does not show a transmission id for the amended return just... See more...
why does my amended 1120x show amended return converted for EF but status shows amended return ready to transmit the acknowledgement report does not show a transmission id for the amended return just one for the original return  
I am not seeing any ProSeries Professional update to fix the unemployment exclusion.  I have updated several times this morning only to see no updates available and the same was true last night.  My ... See more...
I am not seeing any ProSeries Professional update to fix the unemployment exclusion.  I have updated several times this morning only to see no updates available and the same was true last night.  My version is 2020.10.00.13
If you are not using mileage on the truck it is possible to put the truck in as an asset by answering the questions towards the bottom of the asset entry screen.  
When entering a section 199A dpad amount on schedule 4835 it does not carry forward to the 8995-A calculations to add to qualified business income deduction.  Farm returns are due March 1 and I thoug... See more...
When entering a section 199A dpad amount on schedule 4835 it does not carry forward to the 8995-A calculations to add to qualified business income deduction.  Farm returns are due March 1 and I thought today's update would correct this.  Please help!!!!!
in professional version you double click the dividend line and another screen comes up that allows you to enter section 199a dividend