helenlouise's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

helenlouise's Posts

I have a 1099 B with stock sales and federal withholding.  Where can I enter this on a 1041?
How does the FIT reported on the 1099 get relieved?  Do I override?  Seems as if there should be a way of the program removing it when ALL the IRA distribution was returned.
If I put zero in tax withheld, it will not agree to the 1099R that was sent to the taxpayer.  Must I request a corrected 1099R?  I think others must have had this issue and Pro Series has incorporate... See more...
If I put zero in tax withheld, it will not agree to the 1099R that was sent to the taxpayer.  Must I request a corrected 1099R?  I think others must have had this issue and Pro Series has incorporated it in the software.  I cannot find the work-a-round.  Any other findings or suggestions.
I applied all, and the FIT is still on the tax return.  I do I get rid of the withholding?
My client received a 20201099R showing an IRA distribution with FIT withheld; then she returned the entire distribution and made a QCD of $1500.  How do I enter this information in PRO SERIES?   I h... See more...
My client received a 20201099R showing an IRA distribution with FIT withheld; then she returned the entire distribution and made a QCD of $1500.  How do I enter this information in PRO SERIES?   I have entered the 1099R from the form, shown the QCD, but don't see where to enter the return of the entire amount, including withholding.
I am learning about Pro Series Link and am wondering if I am able to send a completed 1040 to the client via Link?
How can I summarize stock transactions without entering hundreds.