Terry53029's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terry53029's Posts

It is not for lost revenue, it to develop new markets.  As previously stated, the intent of STRP is to provide financial assistance to commercial fishermen for expanding or aiding in the expansion ... See more...
It is not for lost revenue, it to develop new markets.  As previously stated, the intent of STRP is to provide financial assistance to commercial fishermen for expanding or aiding in the expansion of domestic markets for U.S. commercially caught and sold seafood, because seafood commodities have been impacted by trade actions of foreign governments resulting in the loss of exports. The limited discretionary aspects of STRP (for example, determining AGI and payment limitations) were designed to be consistent with established FSA and CCC programs, but also take into account certain differences associated with seafood production from crop production. These discretionary aspects do not have the potential to impact the human environment as they are administrative. Accordingly, the following Categorical Exclusions in 7 CFR part 799.31 apply:
Use direct debt for the payment
Her is link for IRS instructions: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1065sk1.pdf
No, the Grant is considered as a personal Grant. You do not pay Self-Employment tax on it.   enter it on the personal Income section under "Other Income". 
Here is a site that may help: https://www.puc.nh.gov/regulatory/Docketbk/2016/16-576/MOTIONS-OBJECTIONS/16-576_2017-03-24_LEBANON_ATT_RESPONSE_CFL_MOTION_FOCUS_OCA_MOTION_IN_LIMINE.PDF
Try going to file, retrieve product license
Like Lisa said schedule D
Did you receive a 1099S, and if so, in who's name and SS or EIN was it issued to
If your talking about look back using last years income for the CTC, and EIC. The rule says this years income can't be higher  
Wisconsin does as Lisa said, and a lot of states do it that way
When you filled out the part year worksheet did you answer resident state same as source state for both states. That works fine for me         Resident state          source state                  ... See more...
When you filled out the part year worksheet did you answer resident state same as source state for both states. That works fine for me         Resident state          source state                                                              NY                              NY                $xxxxxxxx                                                              GA                              GA                $xxxxxxxx
Its new this year
form 8915E
If you look at tax history report, it has 5 years
Thanks for all your input, Will just follow the W2. Just was thinking none of earnings will go into her retirement, and that seems like a bad thing.
@TaxGuyBill Thanks for the input bill, the client cares for her disabled son. Do you think that makes any difference as to who is receiving the services
What amount is on each W2 under code W. They are limited to $7200 total for both, or $3600 each
Client has a W2 from an agency. She qualifies  to exclude income under Notice 2014-7. Agency did not withhold any SS or Medicare tax. They should have withheld, but since it is an out of state agency... See more...
Client has a W2 from an agency. She qualifies  to exclude income under Notice 2014-7. Agency did not withhold any SS or Medicare tax. They should have withheld, but since it is an out of state agency I doubt my client could get it corrected' Ultimately my client will be responsible for 1/2 of taxes. I am thinking on the W2 worksheet to mark the box to pay unemployment taxes on W2 income only, and file that way. Any thoughts ?
Morning all, everyone knows we're quick to complain about customer service at Intuit, and we should. On the other side of the coin we should also give kudos when warranted. I had a credit from last y... See more...
Morning all, everyone knows we're quick to complain about customer service at Intuit, and we should. On the other side of the coin we should also give kudos when warranted. I had a credit from last year to be applied to the 2020 program, and I was dreading the call to support. Surprise ! was on phone about 10 minutes, and done. So thanks to Intuit this time.  
When I check Wi I get message that Intuit is still working to fix Wisconsin