clr600's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clr600's Posts

https://www.atxcommunity.com/topic/14415-please-provide-your-states-ein-and-address-that-would-be-shown-on-1099gs/
Louisiana Sch R not calculating Federal and State Pensions as non taxable just like last year.
Once I rebooted the updates works.
Updates on new laptop are not working tried to repair them and still not working
Copy Feature on Line 21 - 32 not working
Thanks
Working on a 2020 return did the Rebate Credits expire or can they still be claimed?? Thanks
Just viewed and printed over 500 client checklist no problems
The loss will be added to the sch a and if it exceeds the standard deduction it use that amount if not then the standard deduction will be used.
That's unacceptable. It has worked properly for the last 20 or so year and now it does not work. FIX IT INTUIT
Just had two calls back from Intuit both time they hang up on me . Support is no help.
On Form 1099R under line 15-1 State use codes T,S and O are not transferring over the amount of non taxable pension payments to the state of Louisiana Schedule R Resident Schedule. Is this happening ... See more...
On Form 1099R under line 15-1 State use codes T,S and O are not transferring over the amount of non taxable pension payments to the state of Louisiana Schedule R Resident Schedule. Is this happening to anyone else or just me. Support is not any help
Or you can file a superseded return for the child for 2022 electronically.
😁
In Homebase where is 2021 client billing amount. I see 2019 and 2020 but no 2021?
Some of the new enhancements put in buy Intuit programmers so we can work better.
If it is like the Partnership module you will have to go to forms and then forms in use. Or F6 then check forms in use.
I am getting an error when I go to efile 2021 taxes. The error is today's date is invalid for electronic filing. the date must be on or after 01/01/22 and on or before 12/31/22. How to fix it so I ... See more...
I am getting an error when I go to efile 2021 taxes. The error is today's date is invalid for electronic filing. the date must be on or after 01/01/22 and on or before 12/31/22. How to fix it so I can efile 2021.
Thanks thats what I need another work around. That is weird its under forms in use but not under forms when you use F6.  
Not in the list of forms in use. Not in the list of forms to choose from under F6