shirleyp01's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shirleyp01's Posts

1.  Easy access to OneDrive. 2.  Import from Quicken.  Not just Quickbooks.
Not working for me.
I've had this problem of the program crashing when trying to e-file since day 1.  I don't appreciate having to use a workaround when my workstation computer can e-file with no problem.  What is the f... See more...
I've had this problem of the program crashing when trying to e-file since day 1.  I don't appreciate having to use a workaround when my workstation computer can e-file with no problem.  What is the fix?
I have been unable to get the IRS to assign me a new EFIN.  I incorporated, but nothing else has changed.  Can I use my old EFIN until I am able to get a response from the IRS?
I'd like to know why TurboTax is calculating these credits correctly and ProSeries isn't?  I just lost a new customer due to this.  HELP!!!!
This is totally ridiculous.  I've spent more time today trying to log on than I have spent working.  Rebate?  Tax preparers do not get to take off on President's Day and this has been going on for da... See more...
This is totally ridiculous.  I've spent more time today trying to log on than I have spent working.  Rebate?  Tax preparers do not get to take off on President's Day and this has been going on for days anyway.  What is the problem?  I'll bet I've sent around 40 of those "Please tell us what you were doing when your program crashed" on top of not being able to log on.  Every time I have been trying to e-file a return.  An explanation would be nice.  I'm an understanding person.  Keep us in the loop, ProSeries.  We are loyal customers.  Don't make us leave.  
I found it!  It's included this year.  I am very impressed.
When will ProSeries support Form 5471?