Art Robinson WAMS's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Art Robinson WAMS's Posts

My client's Schedule E does not flow from Form PA40 to the claim form PA1000 The cross-reference right-click says it should. Schedule C does flow. Anyone else have this? We worked around it by just... See more...
My client's Schedule E does not flow from Form PA40 to the claim form PA1000 The cross-reference right-click says it should. Schedule C does flow. Anyone else have this? We worked around it by just entering the amount.
Ruben::are you aware that the Phila SIT has the same issue?   DJD  
The problem is on Phila SIT and on PA Locals Where's the fix? Groundhog Day been and gone.  DJD
Thank you for that, Postdot.  The rep I spoke to said "...they're(?) doing an investigation.." a rather murky excuse! DJD
Before shutting off the screen, (Im still on hold BTW) Staying open doesn't help when you can't get through thanks to the responders in this community. 
Thanks for the heads up. This didn't show up until yesterday. If you run the list F12 and pick accepted extensions you get them all.  There is no reason for the program to throw curve balls like thi... See more...
Thanks for the heads up. This didn't show up until yesterday. If you run the list F12 and pick accepted extensions you get them all.  There is no reason for the program to throw curve balls like this to us, not to mention that I have been on hold for 75 minutes. Enhancement requests are of no use. Goodnight
If the attachment s too large, can you send a zip file?  
I just signed back on, at Home Base there was 1 update to read. I clicked on view article and was denied access after entering my user ID and password. HUH? Dan  
Just detected this; why is browser compatibility EVER an issue. It's the same internet !!
The 64 bit check box resolved it for me. Why isn't ProSeries open on Saturdays during tax season?  
Right you are on all counts, but final review tells you about it anyhow..I was interpreting that highlight as meaning that you somehow had to check the NO box, but you cant (solid dark border) What ... See more...
Right you are on all counts, but final review tells you about it anyhow..I was interpreting that highlight as meaning that you somehow had to check the NO box, but you cant (solid dark border) What do you if you don't have Schedule 1 activity and still have to check the box because of virtual? Art Robinson WAMS