nickeypoo72's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nickeypoo72's Posts

Really?!  Is your SUTA module missing though?  Another poster stated the SUTA module is MIA with the latest update 😞
Are all the states gone or just certain ones?  Also, did you let Intuit know directly?  I'm not surprised something like this happens anymore.  It would also be nice if they could get the 941 update ... See more...
Are all the states gone or just certain ones?  Also, did you let Intuit know directly?  I'm not surprised something like this happens anymore.  It would also be nice if they could get the 941 update on there.  At this rate I'll be issuing first quarter reports on April 30th ... if I'm lucky 😅
YES!! I tried to login all day yesterday and have been trying to login since 5am this morning.  I'm able to get to the Dashboard, but anytime I try to click on any of the folders to do anything I get... See more...
YES!! I tried to login all day yesterday and have been trying to login since 5am this morning.  I'm able to get to the Dashboard, but anytime I try to click on any of the folders to do anything I get stuck on the loading page.  All of my colleagues are experiencing same problem as well. 😞
Oh man!!! Good luck to you!! 🍀
What serious errors are you having?
I don't use the download, I have the CD version of the software we use.
Someone in another thread said try to uninstall and reinstall the program and then it works (as advised by customer support).. but I've yet to try that.  Who has time to wait around for that to happe... See more...
Someone in another thread said try to uninstall and reinstall the program and then it works (as advised by customer support).. but I've yet to try that.  Who has time to wait around for that to happen?  Then again, who has time to wait around for Intuit to make it right to begin with though... 
Which states? Also, did the Form 940 work after this update by chance?  Or... have you found other issues with something not working all of a sudden now? Thank you!
Will someone let us know what it is and if it works? LBVS... I never do the updates until I see how many people complain about what didn't get corrected or what doesn't work now that an update has be... See more...
Will someone let us know what it is and if it works? LBVS... I never do the updates until I see how many people complain about what didn't get corrected or what doesn't work now that an update has been installed... 😬
Nope.  We've been doing all of ours manually.  EasyACCT never releases this form in a timely manner 😞
Funds are transferred from the bank account the payroll checks are set up to come out of - IE, the employer's bank account.  Then they are deposited into each employees bank account that you have ent... See more...
Funds are transferred from the bank account the payroll checks are set up to come out of - IE, the employer's bank account.  Then they are deposited into each employees bank account that you have entered in their employee screen.  Obviously you will need to collect their banking info on some type of direct deposit authorization form.  I would HIGHLY suggest they provide you a voided copy of their check or a preprinted direct deposit authorization form from their bank with their banking information preprinted on it.  This will help avoid errors entering wrong bank info.  You would be surprised how many empployees we've had write down the wrong information. As for payroll taxes - we pay those thru EFTPS and the various state & local agencies, we don't use EasyACCT to process those.  I don't even know if EasyACCT has that function or not - haven't looked into it as we have never had the need to use that type of function.  
We do use the direct deposit feature for payroll checks in EasyACCT, but not A/P, so I can only speak from payroll experience. Have you reviewed the information in the Help Menu for how to process di... See more...
We do use the direct deposit feature for payroll checks in EasyACCT, but not A/P, so I can only speak from payroll experience. Have you reviewed the information in the Help Menu for how to process direct deposit transactions?  That is a good starting point.  As for uploading file to the bank, every bank is different - as well as their fees.  Some charge a monthly fee, some charge a per item fee, and some charge both.  You will have to contact the bank directly and ask what they charge. Also, each bank should be able to walk you thru their process for uploading the NACHA file - again it differs for each bank.  You will also need to ask them for their NACHA spec sheet before you process any transactions so that you can make sure the file EasyACCT produces matches their specifications for processing direct deposits.   Once you have everything set up, processing the files is a breeze!   For what it's worth, in our experience, the local banks are much more user friendly to deal with than the national banks.
I had the same problem too.  Hopefully maybe next week they'll update it... hopefully... 
Yes, I've tried that - but it doesn't export the information by general ledger account.  The transactions only post as they are listed on the Transaction Listing report.  😞   Essentially, I'm lookin... See more...
Yes, I've tried that - but it doesn't export the information by general ledger account.  The transactions only post as they are listed on the Transaction Listing report.  😞   Essentially, I'm looking to export the general ledger report in the same manner as it prints to paper - In order of account number, listing all transactions posted to the account, begining & ending balance of each account, etc.   Basically I'm looking to be able to have a copy of the General Ledger report, except in Excel format.   Does that make sense?
Can anyone tell me if they know how to export the general ledger and cumulative general ledger to Excel or CSV format from Easy ACCT?  I only see how to export the transaction listings, or just the b... See more...
Can anyone tell me if they know how to export the general ledger and cumulative general ledger to Excel or CSV format from Easy ACCT?  I only see how to export the transaction listings, or just the balances, but not how to download all of the general ledger activity into a file.   Thank you!!
Double check your dates and make sure you have everything posted to the right year.  When you enter an incorrect year, it will throw off the cumulative general ledger.  However it will post correctly... See more...
Double check your dates and make sure you have everything posted to the right year.  When you enter an incorrect year, it will throw off the cumulative general ledger.  However it will post correctly to the balance sheet because I think it takes the information based on the "Period Entering" date rather than the date entered within the Enter Transactions screen.    
Okay - okay!  I just figured it out - LOL!  Apparently the setting got checked for the system to supply the description.  Here I was thinking it had something to do with the updates I did last night.... See more...
Okay - okay!  I just figured it out - LOL!  Apparently the setting got checked for the system to supply the description.  Here I was thinking it had something to do with the updates I did last night.   Oh man... is it Friday yet? 😁🍻
Has anyone noticed that the program has changed with recent updates?  Used to be whenever you left the Payee/Description line empty it would automatically pickup the same description entered the line... See more...
Has anyone noticed that the program has changed with recent updates?  Used to be whenever you left the Payee/Description line empty it would automatically pickup the same description entered the line above it.  Now, it wants to enter the words "Journal Entry" or "Check written" , etc.  This is quite frustrating if you're entering a breakdown of sorts and don't want to enter a vendor code or want to use the same description for multiple entries 😞  
If you set up vendorrs and type in the vendor code for each entry, the name automatically pops up in the payee/descriptions fields.  You can also access the Entry Options and choose a couple of diffe... See more...
If you set up vendorrs and type in the vendor code for each entry, the name automatically pops up in the payee/descriptions fields.  You can also access the Entry Options and choose a couple of different descriptions such as "Journal Entry" or "Check Written" if you so choose.
I found this tidbit about the automatic cash disbursement.  Sounds like you need to update the general ledger account number to the bank account it's tied to. NOTE: Automatic Adjustment to Cash - Yo... See more...
I found this tidbit about the automatic cash disbursement.  Sounds like you need to update the general ledger account number to the bank account it's tied to. NOTE: Automatic Adjustment to Cash - You can have the system create an automatic cash disbursement entry if you enter checks. Click Close to exit and the system opens a pop-up display asking if you wish to create an automatic cash disbursement entry. The system does not create an automatic disbursement entry if you did not assign an account number for the Regular/Vendor Bank ID.