joneil's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

joneil's Posts

@ John_Samuel Our firm is also having trouble with this issue. Please advise how to access LacerteEncryption email . Thank you. Joneil  
I'm trying to load my client data into Excel. Last year I was able to use the SDK to do it. I follow the instructions but when I try to use the DSN in Excel it shows me a list of the tables but whe... See more...
I'm trying to load my client data into Excel. Last year I was able to use the SDK to do it. I follow the instructions but when I try to use the DSN in Excel it shows me a list of the tables but when I choose one and import it has a dialog that says [Lacerte][SQLEngine] (31740) Table or view not found: LACERTEDATA..TEST01-Detail I did this last year with my 2018 data and it worked. Now it doesn't work for my 2019 or 2018 data. https://developer.intuit.com/app/developer/lacerte-sdk/docs/lacerte-get-started
I'm trying to load my client data into Excel. Last year I was able to use the SDK to do it. I follow the instructions but when I try to use the DSN in Excel it shows me a list of the tables but whe... See more...
I'm trying to load my client data into Excel. Last year I was able to use the SDK to do it. I follow the instructions but when I try to use the DSN in Excel it shows me a list of the tables but when I choose one and import it has a dialog that says [Lacerte][SQLEngine] (31740) Table or view not found: LACERTEDATA..TEST01-Detail I did this last year with my 2018 data and it worked. Now it doesn't work for my 2019 or 2018 data. https://developer.intuit.com/app/developer/lacerte-sdk/docs/lacerte-get-started
The SDK doc says 'The test harness tool is packaged along with the current SDK zip file' but I have been unable to find it after installing 1.0.0.157 (64 bit).  Is the tool still distributed with th... See more...
The SDK doc says 'The test harness tool is packaged along with the current SDK zip file' but I have been unable to find it after installing 1.0.0.157 (64 bit).  Is the tool still distributed with the driver? Is it available as a separate download?