Alfredo1967's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alfredo1967's Posts

Thank you for answering my question.
A client started docking facility for boats at South Padre Island. He rents the docking facility to the public. He registered his business as a single member LLC. Can he use the 1040 Schedule C to re... See more...
A client started docking facility for boats at South Padre Island. He rents the docking facility to the public. He registered his business as a single member LLC. Can he use the 1040 Schedule C to report his income and expenses or is he required to file his income and expenses on 1040 Schedule E?
Can anyone tell me if form 8834 is ready to be used or filed? I have Proseries Basic and I can't enter any number on any line of this form.
The father is a Resident Alien, the mother is a resident of Mexico and the child is a US citizen living in Mexico with the mother the whole year. They are filing a joint tax return.
I guess my question should be: For purpose of the Child Tax Credit, Does an under 17 years old dependent  child must lived more than six months with his father (in this case) in the USA?     I want... See more...
I guess my question should be: For purpose of the Child Tax Credit, Does an under 17 years old dependent  child must lived more than six months with his father (in this case) in the USA?     I want to thank you very much for all your responds. It is helping me make the right decision. 
I am thinking that the child does not meet the residency test since the father lives with his wife and son only on weekends and holidays in Mexico. I attended an IRS webinar this Thursday and I did a... See more...
I am thinking that the child does not meet the residency test since the father lives with his wife and son only on weekends and holidays in Mexico. I attended an IRS webinar this Thursday and I did ask this question but I did not get an answer at all. I have read the rules for CTC/ODC and I just see that the child must have lived with tax payer for more than six months. I am assuming that they must lived for over six months in the USA and not in Mexico.
They are filing jointly since the mother have an ITIN and the child a valid social security card.
Father works weekdays in the US and goes back to Mexico every weekend. Mother and child lived all year in Mexico and mother does not work. 
Can a tax payer working in the US and having his wife with and ITIN and a 6yrd old US citizen child living in Mexico qualify for CTC/ODC?
Is the IRS still charging the excess advance premium tax credit for 2021?
Champdd4vols, just found it. Thanks a million for your help.
Champdd4vols. I already try google and can't find it.  
I get an error due to the EIN missing and can't e-file that return.
I have a client with state tax refund reported on his tax return but Prosieres requires the EIN. Does anyone these EIN for George and North Carlonia?
Thank you Bob.
Does anyone know if IRS has began to distribute refunds to those who got tax on their unemployment early in the tax season?
Is there still an Alternative Minimum Tax this year? I have a new client who earns over $200,000 in wages  and also has a legitimate construction business LLC and has a $35,380 loss but is only allow... See more...
Is there still an Alternative Minimum Tax this year? I have a new client who earns over $200,000 in wages  and also has a legitimate construction business LLC and has a $35,380 loss but is only allowed to claim $12,700. Can anyone help me?
Thank you for your answer.