parrishfreitag's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parrishfreitag's Posts

Spent well over an hour on the phone - seems to be related to the permissions to the Data file - but we're not totally fixed yet...
We don't even have an update.  We are effectively dead in the water.  Not able to process payroll, enter accounting, run any reports...  I've been on hold with Intuit for 10mins so far.
We are a mess after the update.  Calling intuit now...
We're having problems again as well.  Several employees did the update this morning and now we are having problems entering client files, months of data disappearing, path access errors, etc.   Any ... See more...
We're having problems again as well.  Several employees did the update this morning and now we are having problems entering client files, months of data disappearing, path access errors, etc.   Any suggestions besides reinstalling software as suggested below?
Yes, downloaded and 940 is now available.
We contacted EasyAcct Support and they said they'd need to do a real time look at what is happening.  You may want to call them.  We haven't done it yet.
We are still having the same issues.  Sometimes the data reappears but most of the time we cannot get into the client file or transactions.
Anyone else having issues today?  We cannot get into several clients, can't run a cumulative general ledger past September, transactions entered for Oct and Nov have disappeared.  We tried updating a... See more...
Anyone else having issues today?  We cannot get into several clients, can't run a cumulative general ledger past September, transactions entered for Oct and Nov have disappeared.  We tried updating and that has not helped.  
We are getting the same error.  I uninstalled and reinstalled today, noticed that the WI SUTA is not even an option at this time.
How do I download new state modules for unemployment without having to wait until there is a new update for the software?
We are having the same issue here as well.   Tried to delete the form and it keeps coming back.
We didn't receive an update on 1/7... having the same issue.
Ran the update today... the issue is not resolved.
We are having the same issue... I'm glad Intuit is aware and working on fixing it.
Temporary work-around for bills and client letters:  print a client copy to pdf, then open the pdf and print just the page(s) that you need.  More time consuming, but won't halt production all-together
We just started experiencing this issue as well when printing an invoice.
When using the EasyAcct ProSeries Tax Transfer, I'm getting the message that the transfer is complete, but when going into the return within the ProSeries program there is no data.   Has anything cha... See more...
When using the EasyAcct ProSeries Tax Transfer, I'm getting the message that the transfer is complete, but when going into the return within the ProSeries program there is no data.   Has anything changed for this year or possibly just not ready yet?