Mt-Juliet--CPA's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mt-Juliet--CPA's Posts

No Way Hose
Enter the information from Form 1099-C in the fields provided on this 1099-C worksheet.  Then, go to the relatedCanceled Debt Worksheet to enter the information necessary to determine the taxable inc... See more...
Enter the information from Form 1099-C in the fields provided on this 1099-C worksheet.  Then, go to the relatedCanceled Debt Worksheet to enter the information necessary to determine the taxable income from cancellation of debt.   Note:  If more than one Form 1099-C is received it may be necessary to use more than one Canceled Debt Worksheet.  See the instructions for the Canceled Debt Worksheet for guidelines.  
Just One Return for the year with MFJ based upon your info
Tax Ohio is correct Not deductible this year
The Notes do Not Transfer from the previous year
Not now
Have Customer Service Work with you on it
It would be a 2019 credit
You cannot file 1040 now that they have shut fown
Mine Line up Properly
Yes you can print mailing labels in Pro Series 2018 Printing Client Labels in ProSeries Professional Edition How do I print client labels in Intuit ProConnect ProSeries Professional Edition? Solutio... See more...
Yes you can print mailing labels in Pro Series 2018 Printing Client Labels in ProSeries Professional Edition How do I print client labels in Intuit ProConnect ProSeries Professional Edition? Solution Note: The information in this article does not apply to the Intuit ProConnect ProSeries Basic Edition. ProSeries Basic Edition does not support the ability to print client labels. Follow these steps to print client labels: Open ProSeries Select the client(s) on the HomeBase view that require printed mailing labels Note: Hold the Ctrl key or the Shift key to select multiple client files.     Click on the File menu (1) and choose Print (2)
I print  Mime 3 across with NO Problems
I Would e-file the return so it will be on record that The client owed nothing for the year in question
Ignore Them
A Signed 8332 is required from the Custodial Parent
Either  Way would be acceptable
Not deductabe anymore
Based upon your income level it most likey would not be refundable
spouse cannot take the 24,000 but will be limited to 12,000