Peggy1966's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peggy1966's Posts

Why does Lacerte not provide a form CT-TR-1 for California non-profit tax returns.  It is required to be filed with the RRF which Lacerte does provide.  I have to not only go to the state website to ... See more...
Why does Lacerte not provide a form CT-TR-1 for California non-profit tax returns.  It is required to be filed with the RRF which Lacerte does provide.  I have to not only go to the state website to print one to hand fill out but I also have to create a client letter in Lacerte to include this form & information for it to be filed.  This was a new requirement last year and I thought it would be in the 2021 program but it is not.
Yes we did the update this morning and it shows a diagnostic that it is able to efile 1040X.
Has anyone else received a reject [etxcode=Go-Live,start=,end=] when trying to e-file an amended return today?  My return passed validation but when I tried to e-file says "the filing failed pre-subm... See more...
Has anyone else received a reject [etxcode=Go-Live,start=,end=] when trying to e-file an amended return today?  My return passed validation but when I tried to e-file says "the filing failed pre-submission validation" with the reject code.
And if the company is not the beneficiary does it go as an expense under "employee benefit programs" or "insurance"?
Are life insurance premiums paid for officers and employees deduction on a corporate tax return?  If so, where does it get entered?  Also, what is the "life insurance premium" in M-1 for?