garman22's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

garman22's Posts

I've never heard of splitting child credit between divorced parents. How does one claim said dependent? The second one to file will be rejected due to SSN already claimed on anothers return.    I... See more...
I've never heard of splitting child credit between divorced parents. How does one claim said dependent? The second one to file will be rejected due to SSN already claimed on anothers return.    Id look pub 501 pg 15. Should make it clear. 
I wouldn't waste your time with Customer Service. This is a known issue and will get sorted sooner vs later.  Not sure why its stuck. But sooooo many ppl have reported this. 
https://accountants.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/re-5695-issues-after-waiting/01/285046#M151573
Try filing out 17a-c and put the home address on 17d, answer 17 E. Answer 21 a&b along with address again on C. Put your amount electric gas heat pump if thats where yours go.    I had a boiler a... See more...
Try filing out 17a-c and put the home address on 17d, answer 17 E. Answer 21 a&b along with address again on C. Put your amount electric gas heat pump if thats where yours go.    I had a boiler and for shits and giggles I put your figure of (on the proper line) 11040 and I came up with a 2k credit which flowed as it should.
Have you tried the other credit lines? Is it ONLY windows & doors?  I have a water boiler that calculated properly and is flowing where it should. 
the day is not over ppl. Tomorrow we can cry to the high heavens. 
Seems like this is a yearly thing. There is always something that holds up the availability to file. Im always ok unless something gets DRAGGED out. The average taxpayer doesnt understand the disconn... See more...
Seems like this is a yearly thing. There is always something that holds up the availability to file. Im always ok unless something gets DRAGGED out. The average taxpayer doesnt understand the disconnect or the time it takes between IRS and software companies. 
Supposed to be today but no EXACT time frame.  If memory serves, they usually push a update late afternoon. We shall see.
Dont worry too much @Scuba. Unless they push it off to another date, there very well could be another update coming later today as they dont specifically tell us the time they will push the update th... See more...
Dont worry too much @Scuba. Unless they push it off to another date, there very well could be another update coming later today as they dont specifically tell us the time they will push the update through. Usually comes afternoon'ish.
I had a fairly large update that I just did 9:15cst and my 5695 shows not available. Maybe they push one through later? 
No one can "really" tell you how to price it.  I can tell you where to add your dollar amount unless you want to use the per form function. 
You mean add your fee in the program?
My god, this is a random thing that can happen and only support fixes?  I'll be super Effin pissed if this happens to me. 
Im not sure I understand the question then? Do they mean a error stating one was in last years tax return.  I dont normally have that problem as I have the prior years hard copy or you can check vi... See more...
Im not sure I understand the question then? Do they mean a error stating one was in last years tax return.  I dont normally have that problem as I have the prior years hard copy or you can check via last years digital.
How would the software warn you if you were missing a 1095-A? How would it even know? I think thats something you need to ask the taxpayer.
Im also moving along nicely.  I would try all those above except maybe a locksmith. Lol. Why do you say you are locked out? Too many attempts to log in that were wrong? Locked out RIGHT AWAY when... See more...
Im also moving along nicely.  I would try all those above except maybe a locksmith. Lol. Why do you say you are locked out? Too many attempts to log in that were wrong? Locked out RIGHT AWAY when you open the program? 
@IRonMaN wrote: Hey, they told me my story was going on the front page of the paper.  My story is going right below the big crime story they have for the headline.  Someone evidently stole an ol... See more...
@IRonMaN wrote: Hey, they told me my story was going on the front page of the paper.  My story is going right below the big crime story they have for the headline.  Someone evidently stole an old lady's snow shovel earlier this month but after some heavy duty investigative work the cops were able to solve the case. Ahahaa!! At least they work. In Chicago, it was probably the police who stole it.