jflinton's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jflinton's Posts

The client can also make the payment directly on the NYS Tax website. It will require them to set up an Online Services . https://www.tax.ny.gov/pay/all/make_a_payment_section.htm
Thank you!  There have been so many changes and changes to changes, that I wasn't sure anymore.
I don't expect to get a QBI on a loss. Business A has a profit of $250. Business B has a loss of $400. Does Business A get the QBID? (This was my understanding - each business stands on its own.... See more...
I don't expect to get a QBI on a loss. Business A has a profit of $250. Business B has a loss of $400. Does Business A get the QBID? (This was my understanding - each business stands on its own.) Right now, PCO is netting Business A and Business B together for a loss of $150.
I have a client that has 2 Schedule C businesses, one under the SSN and one under an EIN.  One business has a loss, the other a profit.  I though the QBI deduction was based on each business, not the... See more...
I have a client that has 2 Schedule C businesses, one under the SSN and one under an EIN.  One business has a loss, the other a profit.  I though the QBI deduction was based on each business, not the businesses in total.  Right now, there is no QBI because the loss is bigger than the profit.