RollTide68's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RollTide68's Posts

Paid Preparer  3rd Party Designee is by the Paid Preparer Signature The "other than Paid Preparer" block is usually a no.  
Part XI of the information worksheet.  Part-Year and Nonresident State Return Filing Information Only
No intuit managers here.  This is a user support group.  Kind of like group therapy:)
What do you if you don't have Schedule 1 activity and still have to check the box because of virtual? Art Robinson WAMS You can check the box on the 1040/1040SR Worksheet Schedule 1 section
Married Filing Joint - Yes Married Filing Separately - Yes Head of household if the spouse did not reside in the house for the last six months of the year - Maybe Form 2848 Power of Attorney   
had to manually enter $5,750 on line 10.  Once I did that and then deleted line 10 it re-populated with the correct $5,750.
Looks like the smart worksheet is not adding up the indirect interest, PMI, and points for line 10.    Direct interest column seems to be working.  Other than that it looks as if the form is calculat... See more...
Looks like the smart worksheet is not adding up the indirect interest, PMI, and points for line 10.    Direct interest column seems to be working.  Other than that it looks as if the form is calculating correctly.
I am retired military and have several clients in different states that are also retired military/civil service.  I don't have clients in AZ but reading the instructions and comparing to what other s... See more...
I am retired military and have several clients in different states that are also retired military/civil service.  I don't have clients in AZ but reading the instructions and comparing to what other states (SC comes to mind) do that is how I interpret the instructions.
I would say that the deduction would be limited to the Uniformed Services of the United States.   However, if your client was retired USAF and retired Civil Service.  I would say he would be eligibl... See more...
I would say that the deduction would be limited to the Uniformed Services of the United States.   However, if your client was retired USAF and retired Civil Service.  I would say he would be eligible for $2500 deduction on the Civil Service retirement and a $3500 on his military retirement.
I am not a Lawyer! Single member LLC does not require an EIN, unless it is paying payroll or being taxed as an S-Corp.  The single member LLC "disregarded entity" will file a Schedule C. However, I... See more...
I am not a Lawyer! Single member LLC does not require an EIN, unless it is paying payroll or being taxed as an S-Corp.  The single member LLC "disregarded entity" will file a Schedule C. However, I am not sure if a Partnership can own a single member LLC.  A single member LLC is a "disregarded entity" unless being taxed as an S-Corp.   I think your partnership owns a multi-member LLC (Partnership). I am not a Lawyer! EDIT: Accountant-Man is correct.  
https://www.irs.gov/filing/iowa-where-to-file-addresses-for-taxpayers-and-tax-professionals Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 931100 Louisville, KY [social security number removed]
There is a quickzoom button at the top of the K-1 for the Schedule K-1 - 199A Supplement.  The form is titled "Statement A - QBI Pass-through Entity Reporting" Mine seems to be working fine.  There ... See more...
There is a quickzoom button at the top of the K-1 for the Schedule K-1 - 199A Supplement.  The form is titled "Statement A - QBI Pass-through Entity Reporting" Mine seems to be working fine.  There is no 199A amount but the data required is there (income, W-2, UBIA...)
Click E-File>>Pay-by-refund>>Options  This will open up the enrollment options window Click the Go to My Account button and it will open your account in Intuits website Click pay-by refund under >P... See more...
Click E-File>>Pay-by-refund>>Options  This will open up the enrollment options window Click the Go to My Account button and it will open your account in Intuits website Click pay-by refund under >Products You can manage your account through the vendor you applied with here. Hope this helps.
I would take a look at this article on lease options.  May be classified as an installment sale. https://www.ccim.com/cire-magazine/articles/lease-option-or-installment-sale/?gmSsoPc=1
Mine is working just fine. In an open client form:  Tool>Billing>Rate Per Form  opened right up.  
It's required if Schedule 1 is part of the return.  It will give you an error on the 1040/1040SR worksheet if you have a schedule 1.
https://www.efast.dol.gov/welcome.html   I think you can file it directly with the US Dept of Labor here.
I posted about this last week.  Experiencing the same issue trying to do my own 1120S and K-1.  Importing the K-1 to my personal return and nothing in Section 199A information amount on line 17 code ... See more...
I posted about this last week.  Experiencing the same issue trying to do my own 1120S and K-1.  Importing the K-1 to my personal return and nothing in Section 199A information amount on line 17 code "V" Last year it took them a while to get it working correctly if I remember right.  Not sure how long it will take them this year.
Anyone else having issues with 1120S K-1 and imported K-1s to 1040 not populating QBI, Allocable wage, and UBIA data? Imported K-1 shows two errors.  1.  no amount on line 17 code V Section 199A inc... See more...
Anyone else having issues with 1120S K-1 and imported K-1s to 1040 not populating QBI, Allocable wage, and UBIA data? Imported K-1 shows two errors.  1.  no amount on line 17 code V Section 199A income.  When I enter the appropriate amount that error goes away but the second error still shows but no other red boxes anywhere.