RollTide68's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RollTide68's Posts

Somehow my form count in the client billing section has decided to count the form above the actual form in use.  For example, every invoice now has a charge for a W-7 even though I have no clients th... See more...
Somehow my form count in the client billing section has decided to count the form above the actual form in use.  For example, every invoice now has a charge for a W-7 even though I have no clients that have a W-7 in their return.  The form one line below the W-7, the Federal Carry Over worksheet, is the actual form in use.  This starts after the form 3906 moving expense form.  Everything before that form counts correctly.  After that form it gets moved up one form and is throwing all my invoices off significantly.
Never mind.  Forced an acknowledgement update and it corrected it back to Reject.  Was able to resubmit.
I have a file that was rejected for a 1095-A.  After the about a day or so I noticed that the EF database changed the status from Reject to Sent to IRS.  I did not resubmit and now that I have correc... See more...
I have a file that was rejected for a 1095-A.  After the about a day or so I noticed that the EF database changed the status from Reject to Sent to IRS.  I did not resubmit and now that I have corrected the problem I can't resubmit because the program is waiting for an acknowledgement from the IRS that it will not receive because it was never resubmitted. Any one have any advice short of deleting and starting over?
I am having the same issue. After it goes to a lock screen I re-enter my password and the program closes.
Alabama is working again.  23 accepted this morning.
Got one accepted!  Just filed 23 more.  Hope to see them accepted in the morning.🙏
They are allowing you to add back the additional credits under ARPA. https://revenue.alabama.gov/arpa-tax-relief/  
Some states do not allow deductions/exemptions for Foster Children.  Specifically Alabama does not.
Anyone else getting this reject?  Pending EF Version Update? Error Detail: Your tax return is on hold pending an EF version update. Please come back after March 31, 2022. Error Resolution: Your A... See more...
Anyone else getting this reject?  Pending EF Version Update? Error Detail: Your tax return is on hold pending an EF version update. Please come back after March 31, 2022. Error Resolution: Your Alabama return wasn't e-filed because of an EF version update. This issue will be resolved in a product release scheduled for March 31, 2022. Please download the latest updates, run the final review, save the return then re-transmit. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Form 8915-F, Qualified Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Retirement Final on 03/24/2022, EF on 03/24/2022
Anyone know when or why the underpayment penalty has stopped working.  The Form 2210AL is not calculating anything for the underpayment penalty.  I know ALDOR changed the form.  I guess Intuit did no... See more...
Anyone know when or why the underpayment penalty has stopped working.  The Form 2210AL is not calculating anything for the underpayment penalty.  I know ALDOR changed the form.  I guess Intuit did not want to take the time to program the form? The "yes you owe a penalty" check box is marked but no calculations are made in part III to figure the underpayment using the regular method. Anybody have a work around?  Last month I could at least figure the penalty and override it to force the penalty on the form 40.  Now nothing.
Start by telling us what State you are working on?😉
GA Schedule 1 Subtractions from Income Line 9 Path2College 529 Plan
My experience is it will go back to SBBT and they will tell you to print the client a check.  I had that happen to a client two years in a row before he realized the account number he verified every ... See more...
My experience is it will go back to SBBT and they will tell you to print the client a check.  I had that happen to a client two years in a row before he realized the account number he verified every year was wrong.
If you fill out the Form 2848 in the software it will automatically mark the 8453.
This is not customer service.  This is a forum for users to help each other. You are yelling at the wrong people.
I got the client presentation to open in Excel but ProSeries 2021 program completely locked up.  Had to right click close the program on the task bar and relaunch.