I filed for the non filers payment information with my current direct deposit information so why was my stimulus sent to wrong account? What was this intuit application for then intuit totally ignored the bank information on it!! That was the purpose for the application they said! Please fix this immediately people cant wait for snail mail we are in a PANDEMIC!!!

0 Cheers
User FIDO 61
Level 8

You're posting multiple times to a Tax Prep Community about this because?

If you did this the first day the TurboTax Stimulus Product became available then yes that seems to be legitimate gripe with Intuit. The TurboTax Press Release was dated April 4.

My stimulus showed as pending several days before landing in my checking account April 15. If you did it one or two days before April 15, then I don't think it's an Intuit gripe. Direct deposit is fast but it cannot accommodate a change like that without multiple days (business days) notice.

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Intuit might have jumped the gun making that app available when it was too late to get that 2019 non filer info into the system. IRS had already locked in the 2018 info for the EIP.

IRS never let the software providers know they would be using 2018 info if the 2019 info hadnt been received before the end of March...which is what appears to be happening to many people.

There is nothing Intuit can do to "fix" any of this.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

If you haven’t filed a return in two years, it doesn’t sound like you have been one of those folks that are out of work because of the PANDEMIC.  Just cool your jets and wait for your check.

As a side note, trying to be first in line doesn’t always work out as planned.

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

@alethiakennebrew 

You are in the wrong place, and are Lost on the Internet. This is NOT an Intuit DIY community; it's for Professional Tax Preparers using one of the Intuit Professional Tax Preparer programs.

I recommend you ask the TurboTax Community, here:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/discussions/discussion/03/302

@IntuitAustin 

Here is Another Topic that needs to be locked. Thanks.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.