olechka74
Level 2

Having trouble with getting MN Renter Property Tax Refund  - not sure if I just don't know something (I live in FL and don't see a lot of them) or what. Can I get some guadance?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

You need to download the separate module "M1PR" to compute the credit.  Also the client needs to have a certificate of rent paid form their landlord.

Slava Ukraini!
olechka74
Level 2

I did that and they have renters certificate. My forms for it filled out exactly as last year's but credit doesn't calculates..... 😞

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

But the software is kinda dense.  You need to click on "renter" box on the M1PR form otherwise it ignores all of your data entry.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

kcscpa
Level 2

I have checked the "renter" box, completed the CRP, prepared the MN state return, but the system is still not populating the Form M1PR nor is it calculating the credit.

0 Cheers
kcscpa
Level 2

Okay ... I think I have answered my own question ... the software is being "wonky."  You MUST open the main form from the info worksheet (click the quick zoom button on Part II).  If you open the form from "Find Form" it will not populate.

(FYI - I did delete the MN state and MNPR form and started over rechoosing the state)

0 Cheers