IRonMaN
Level 15

"There are some intelligent, educated people who regularly post here, and I like to think that all of them are vaccinated."

And along with those people, I am vaccinated too.

I was talking to a cousin of mine yesterday.  He manages a company with a dozen or two employees.  He said he has been trying to convince those employees to get vaccinated.  He said about 2/3 are vaccinated but he has run into a dead end street trying to convince the remaining employees to do so.  One of the bright young ladies in the office refuses to do so because she isn't gong to be running around with a chip in her arm.  He pointed out that he would have thought there would have been some incentive to get vaccinated since one of the employees did come down with COVID earlier and lost 40 pounds in the process.

I think a tax credit would be a good idea, and I think it would probably have worked quite well for those that already got vaccinated.  For the rest of the folks, I'm not sure how much of a tax credit it would take to allow the government to put a chip in your arm.  By the way, have I mentioned yet --------- you still can't fix stupid?

Slava Ukraini!