Level 3
This widget could not be displayed.

I filed an Injured Spouse form for client who married someone who owes back child support so they wouldn't take her refund. They ended up taking more than half. They took more of the refund than the husband would have gotten filing separate. What can I do for her to get her full refund? 

0 Cheers