tammiez
Level 1

daughter is 24 only made $1900.00 didn't attend school lived with me. Can she be a qualifying relative?

And if so can I claim head of household with qualifying relative?

0 Cheers
BobKamman
Level 15

This is a place where tax professionals who have nothing to sell but their knowledge, come to share thoughts with others in the same business. We are very busy now and don’t have time to give free advice.

abctax55
Level 15

Or, as Intuit has instructed us to say:

You’ve come to an Intuit site supporting tax professionals, and you may be looking for support as an individual taxpayer. Please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.

Cheers!

Bob, personally, I like your answer a lot more.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
BobKamman
Level 15

It would be better with the addition of 

"But since you obviously have Internet skills, you will have no problem finding the answer at irs.gov"

Intuit tells its customers how to answer questions here?  Well, I guess the vendor is always right.  

rbynaker
Level 13

@BobKamman 

They even set up Macros for everyone to use.  When you reply you should see a Macros drop-down option in the formatting bar.

deleteme.png

AFAIK no special powers are needed.  Even TT users can create an account here and use a macro to tell all of the QB users that they're in the wrong place.  Heck, Intuit even lets Drake users come here and post whatever they want (but there's no macro to get rid of them).

qbteachmt
Level 15

"Even TT users can create an account here"

it's worse than this: your Intuit ID allows you to log into to "anything Intuit." You don't need more accounts.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.