dgayled
Level 3

When filing for an inmate, for stimulus recovery purposes, should I use the prison address or his common home address?

Do I uses direct deposit to a bank account and then it can be sent to his federal account via Western Union?

Looking for someone who is familiar with this new option for Inmates. What are you going to do?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

"should I use the prison address or his common home address?"

Why not ask the inmate?

"Do I uses direct deposit to a bank account and then it can be sent to his federal account via Western Union?"

Why not ask the inmate?

"What are you going to do?"

Well, for all of my inmate clients.............................. on second thought, all of my clients are still walking the street so it isn't going to be an issue for me.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

"What are you going to do?"

Refer them to IRS Free File. 

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
dgayled
Level 3

Seriously, I think this is a very egotistical response. I hope you never have to experience a relationship with a prisoner. You obviously know nothing about our legal system and would not be able to assist any of them. Don't respond to questions you know nothing about.

BobKamman
Level 15

You obviously know nothing aboiut our prison system if you think the same answer would work at 1,833 state prisons, 110 federal prisons, 1,772 juvenile correctional facilities, 3,134 local jails, 218 immigration detention facilities, and 80 Indian Country jails as well as in military prisons, civil commitment centers, state psychiatric hospitals, and prisons in the U.S. territories.

Ask the inmate.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"I hope you never have to experience a relationship with a prisoner"

Me too --------- I don't think my wife would approve.

dgayled - you need to lighten up a little.

Slava Ukraini!