edBeltran
Level 1

I was invited by my accountant to connect with him via Intuit. After clicking "ACCEPT", I get the login page. After I login I get the message: 

"As a taxpayer, you’ll be able to easily gather and share your tax documents with your accountant. But first, you’ll need to ask your accountant to invite you."

How do I connect to my accountant?

Would it be advisable to use "If you’re looking for Intuit Link for accountants, go here." and look for him?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Any reason why you don't ask your accountant?

Slava Ukraini!
itonewbie
Level 15

This question is like the first flowers you see blooming in spring.  It's a sign the season has arrived.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
itonewbie
Level 15

If you already had an Intuit account associated with a different email address  (e.g. because you had used TurboTax previously), you need to make sure you are not only using the link in your accountant's email (which contains a token) to access Intuit Link but also (very importantly) your email address in that invitation to log in.

If you still have problems logging in, you need to contact your accountant who will then diagnose the issue for you and provide you with further guidance.  This Community is only open to tax professionals and will not assist with consumer questions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
sjrcpa
Level 15

But the first flowers are a happy thing.

Ex-AllStar