itonewbie
Level 15

Not that these points will do anything for us but many of us have solved a vast number of questions here.  All these stats have all but wiped clean.  Some of the most prolific solvers like @abctax55, @IRonMaN , @sjrcpa , @TaxGuyBill , @rbynaker , @Accountant-Man, including myself, are not even ranked...

Apparently, those with the Champion badge have been moved to the top now that all our stats are discounted but that doesn't seem to be the logic as other users (whose stats were discounted but to a lesser extent) are still on the board.

Could someone please clarify if there is now a new policy for participation? @IntuitAustin @IntuitBettyJo 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I see them all....are these different than what was there before?  I dont pay much attention to the points or rankings to be honest.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/solutions/acceptedsolutionsleaderboardpage/node-display-id/c...

tops.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
itonewbie
Level 15

@Just-Lisa-Now- wrote:

I see them all....are these different than what was there before?  I dont pay much attention to the points or rankings to be honest.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/solutions/acceptedsolutionsleaderboardpage/node-display-id/c...

Funny. That literally just came back.  I don't keep checking the ranking but noticed the box on the front page looked very different, so I clicked to find out what's changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
George4Tacks
Level 15

@itonewbie You must carry a lot of power! I also saw them. You are AWESOME!!

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
qbteachmt
Level 15

"I dont pay much attention to the points or rankings to be honest."

I'm too dazzled by the badges. After all, even our new visitor, "deleted_username" has a badge for Read 500 Posts. It's nice to know everyone gets a participation trophy, and that sure was a lot of reading to do while only posting into two topics, starting one of those, then going back to delete all of your content.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
itonewbie
Level 15

Thanks, @George4Tacks!  At least I know my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. 😅

Still an AllStar
abctax55
Level 15

@qbteachmt 

FWIW - I had to create a new ID a month ago due to some odd log-in issue.  Those badges are handed out like cheap candy on Halloween night (other than THIS year...).  Reading one post gets you some big number/badge.  I found it to be quite hysterical at the time.  

@itonewbie 

Thanks for noticing and I'm *SURE* your post is what forced the info to re-populate /S 🤣 

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

“Thanks, @George4Tacks!  At least I know my eyes weren't playing tricks on me”

You still might want to schedule an appointment with your optometrist because George might just be playing tricks on you too. 😀

Slava Ukraini!
Winnie5911
Level 3

Thanks everyone for your post.  Today is my first day on this site and now I know what to look for.