Level 15

The IRS should, theoretically, adjust the return once the ITINs are renewed.  I would, however, contact the IRS once the CP565 is issued to each of the applicants either by calling PPS or writing to the IRS in response to the notice.  Your client won't have to file a 1040X for that purpose.

Still an AllStar