If filing for S-Corp 1120S and the client took a small amount of W2 wages 6K (Gross Income 102K) but profit was 28K after expenses etc. 
1. Should I put his W2 wages under Officer Compensation or under salaries and wages (He is the sole shareholder and employee)
2. If owners draw was approx 31K, should I apply at least a 15K distribution 
I have read so many different things I am spinning at this point in researching the best route
0 Cheers