iwbi1948
Level 2

According to Pro Series 1040X not final till 2/26/2020.  A friend using turbo tax says he has submitted 1040 x online and has been accepted?  First I thought they had to be mailed and second I thought there final form has not be set?  Any ideas?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Your friend is mistaken.  1040X cannot be Efiled.  What he's seeing is the acceptance of the original return.  1040X can only be printed , signed and mailed in.  

Turbotax forms release dates

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-pe...

It still shows the 20th, Im sure that will change to the 26th at some point as well.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

I have a friend who says he vacations on Mars every summer.  Sometimes we can't just take friends at their word.  But I do have to say, the pictures of last year's vacation were pretty impressive. 🤔

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Sooo many TT users think they have filed an amended return electronically...they just dont read the screen.    They are really pissed when May rolls around and they never got their additional refund only to find out they never actually filed an amended return.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers